Reviews for 100 Glimpses
Raeng chapter 2 . 2/16
38 and 48 were amazing. You have a great writing style and are one of the few that can capture a story in such few words.
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I loved every one of them, although your mini-story both creeped me out (in the good way) and made me good-shivery at the same time! I especially liked the one that had BB going out in the snow for Rae's awesome food cravings. Yayay!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
So the new villian in number 47 WANTED the titans to remember him? o.0 He's not very bright, is he? XD

These are very humorous. :)
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This made me laugh so hard. At number 13 I TOTALLY was having dirty thoughts until I found out you were talking about Harry Potter. XP And #25 reminds me of Lady and the Tramp when "Darling" was pregnant and "Jim Dear" had to go out in the snow to get her some more food. XD These sure are making my night.
willotaku9000 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I loved the whole thing! It was awesome, and I loved the mini story that came at the end.
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Number 75 KILLED me! XD These were all great so far! Some brought tears, some smiles, and others of course laughs. Awesome ideas, and I can't wait to see the rest :D
Polygrammar chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
hehehehehe...thats phunny
Hannibal3125 chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Very amusing. I liked it; particularly the mini-story you embedded in it.

by the way, #11...

John Michael Montgomery, and you got the words exactly.
PUCKurt up buttercup chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
gorgeous! absolutely wonderful darling!
The Dark Mistress Blue chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
This is turning into a very good story!
Siren of Time chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Lovin' this fic. Thanks for the good times.
the Duke of Fenwick chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Yes, yes, I realize that there are many versions of their lives in your fic, it got a little confusing. Thanks for the clear up. BTW: You don’t need to name a green/purple girl by the different colors. It is my opinion that sort of thing is a bit cliché. Any ordinary name will do. Just as long as none of the kids names are Crow.

Keep up the good work. From #1 fan of Babs/Dick pairings.

6StringSamurai13 chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
VERY cute glimpses. A nice spectrum of tones and ideas. Really enjoyable, I'll definitely be watching for more TT stuff from you in the future!
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
I was just truly amazed by how much you have written within these short tales. :D

Thank you for so much fun and I wish you the best of luck within any of yoru future stories. ;)
Krytical chapter 1 . 7/21/2008