Reviews for Pivot: Part II of The Concurrence Arc
Tuesday'sHere chapter 1 . 6/25
Gggaaahhhh I am a failure I didn't comment on the first one even though it was awesome, forgive me! Both of these, I freaking loved them! Funny and deliciously dirty but also so damn tender and loving how do you fit it all into a one-shot? Absolutely wonderful I am super happy that you wrote these and posted them for us to read, thank you for that!
Tuesday'sHere chapter 1 . 6/24
logo.schwartz chapter 1 . 4/13
I first read this years and years ago, and it's stuck with me every since. I could read this story a thousand times and it still makes puts me through the emotional roller coaster, from panting horny to tearful happy. You're an incredible writer - very few people capture the pain and joy of emotional vulnerability in entire novels, let alone a short piece of fanfiction. I hope that even if you've left fanfiction behind that you're still creating stories.
Travesti chapter 1 . 1/8
I wasn't expecting that solution! Awesome story! I'd love to read a longer story if you decide to extend it!
coworly chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Ugh that was perfect. I just loved how you conveyed the intensity of their emotions.
MilkyRuu chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oh my god
I just so.. Speechless
This is so beautiful
So deep and not just a hot steamy sex
My heart clenching when sasuke crying
And the end of the story was so fluffyyy
So sweet
Sasuke just so adorable
And Naruto, I don't how it is, he just like a perfect boyfriend
Ugh.. You both just let me kiss you!

I don't know what to comment anymore
And sorry for bad english
Question chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Wait... So what happened to Sai & Deidara? Is the cheating still continuing or did they cleanly broke up?
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was so beautiful!
Sasuke really loves him
minasuka-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
ok, so here is my comment:
i absolutely loved it! it has the perfect mix between sweet and sexy! im a huuuge fan of naruto taking over and this one was absolutely one of my favorites!
u made my day! :)
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
D'awww! I loves it!
Teehee
How it went from got sex to deeper meanings. So good
kazoe chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I read both parts but I like this better cause you show more of their relationship.
Phantasium chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Perfect ending, I'm amazed! You really portrayed the emotions well and I loved it!
KatVal chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I really like this story as well as Part I. It's very well written and I love the angst in it. I'm a NaruSasu fan so this was right up my alley to read. My only complaint (for a lack of better word) is about how unbalanced their relationship is. It seems that Naruto is the one who does everything and Sasuke just takes. Why is Naruto the one cooking everything (breakfast, dinner, waffles?) Their relationship seems almost servant/master. Naruto is the one jumping through hoops to try to please Sasuke but their is no reciprocation. Yeah, Sasuke called them both out sick but he still acts like a total dick and Naruto just accepts it with a satisfied smile?

I hope you write a third part for this story... I'd love to know what happens next
Jinxed22 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wow! I loved it! Great story, it made my eyes tear up, but I loved the last paragraph! Awesome work!
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 1 . 12/31/2011