Reviews for Pivot: Part II of The Concurrence Arc
Question chapter 1 . 4/2
Wait... So what happened to Sai & Deidara? Is the cheating still continuing or did they cleanly broke up?
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/4
This was so beautiful!
Sasuke really loves him
minasuka-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
ok, so here is my comment:
i absolutely loved it! it has the perfect mix between sweet and sexy! im a huuuge fan of naruto taking over and this one was absolutely one of my favorites!
u made my day! :)
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
D'awww! I loves it!
Teehee
How it went from got sex to deeper meanings. So good
kazoe chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I read both parts but I like this better cause you show more of their relationship.
Phantasium chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Perfect ending, I'm amazed! You really portrayed the emotions well and I loved it!
KatVal chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I really like this story as well as Part I. It's very well written and I love the angst in it. I'm a NaruSasu fan so this was right up my alley to read. My only complaint (for a lack of better word) is about how unbalanced their relationship is. It seems that Naruto is the one who does everything and Sasuke just takes. Why is Naruto the one cooking everything (breakfast, dinner, waffles?) Their relationship seems almost servant/master. Naruto is the one jumping through hoops to try to please Sasuke but their is no reciprocation. Yeah, Sasuke called them both out sick but he still acts like a total dick and Naruto just accepts it with a satisfied smile?

I hope you write a third part for this story... I'd love to know what happens next
Jinxed22 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wow! I loved it! Great story, it made my eyes tear up, but I loved the last paragraph! Awesome work!
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
sweet :')
jaetime chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Perfect. Was almost in tears when sasuke cried too. It was emotional and sensual at the same time. Definitely one of my favs.
Areah51 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
this was just so cool I cannot even think of anything else. It was awesome. You rock!
siimyy chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
i really really like this story! :) plus the first part too hehe

whenever im out of good narusasu stories, i come back to this LOL
elveljung chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
All right, so this was extremely disturbing. I mean, I'm all for darkfic and noncon, when they're acknowledged as such, but when the narrative presents prime darkfic material as fun and games romance, then something's gone wrong, you know?

Especially since Naruto is actually a cop here, and thus ought to be pretty damn well aware that there's a difference between pulling a prank and/or doing bdsm, and engaging in unequivocal partner rape.

Had he taken their fun and games too far? Um, yeah, Naruto, there's a word for what you did, and it's rape, and it's the opposite of fun or games.

Which again is fine, if that's the kind of fic one wants to write (often enough, it's the sort of fic I like to read), but for it to be consistently presented as OK - it not only pushes rape culture in a frankly revolting fashion, in this fic it also snaps suspension of disbelief, seeing as both characters are realtively well-adjusted adults, one of them working law enforcement, and thus should both act on the knowledge that this is pretty much the epitome of Not Okay Behaviour.

It's partly an issue of ideology - promoting these highly damaging ideas is pretty doubtful. And, partly, it's an issue of characterisation - what's wrong with Sasuke, to internalise his abuser's views to such an extent that he accepts this sort of extreme violation? Worse, what's wrong with Naruto, raping and then guilt-tripping his victim in a fashion I'd rather expect from Orochimaru?
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Amazing work. I think part one and part two are some of my favorite Naru/Sasu fanfics ever. I love your writing style and plot ideas. Love love love.
UchihaSora16 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I loved this continuation of the story you are such a great writer. I can't wait to read even more of ur stories thanks for writing.