Reviews for House of the Rising Sun
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
OH GOD I HATE THIS SO MUCH. UGH. I was so excited for this story and the writing was good too and suddenly BAM! no more chapters. Now i'm left wondering how awesome that story would've turned out. Thanks really. Very nice of you.
dark00shadow chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Aah, I want more! Want to know how Sam turns in that what he's in the very first paragraph!
alinoy chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
oh come on! more more more!
babyreaper chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Great chapter glad you decided to update, have you on my favourites list, love hurt Dean can't wait for the next chapter, Please make it soon..
Inuki chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
this is a very good story im loving it and im glad that my english is so good that i can read it. im waiting for the next update!
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Nice to see you back! I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this!
SgtGroganSG chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
dude yah gotta update! damn this is one hell of a story ]

you can't abandon this! please update me like evil sam and hurt dean!
Relativity1953 chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Some of these happening seem familiar - the blood on the walls, the 'Get Out!' demands... Are they from a specific horror movie, or standard ghostly encounters?

Either way, I am definitely interested. Your descriptions are great - I can see it all happening in my head. Does Dean have a thing for Linda (as Sam believes)? I thought that there was a certain 'Mary' quality that he was getting from her.
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
OMG! HOLY CRAP!

Ok.. the end of this chapter has left me momentarily incoherent. I'll be right back...

ok.. I think I've composed myself again here. Loved the banter between the boys. Very much in character and balanced. Your OC, Linda, was likeable but didn't outshine the guys, coz we know who the real stars are, right? But she's interesting with her ability to sense ghosts/spirits and such.

Okay, now that ending - esh.. the blood pouring from Dean's ears and chin.. and.. cripes!

Dude. You better update again soon.. like, NOW. ... please? :D
courtXjester chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
ahh! where's chapter three! lol. great story so far. I can't wait to read more!
babyreaper chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Great two chapters hope your busy writing more
Naed chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Thrilling story. Looking forward to next chapter... :)
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Cool start! You've got my interest - wonder what's in that house and how they get to Dean with a knife in him...?
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
WOW! Well, hellov'a first chapter! You certainly got my hurt-Dean obsessed attention. The opening.. wow...

But you gotta really balance out great hurt-Dean with really great brotherly snark and you did that in the next section. I really loved Dean's line "Why are we even hunting a spirit if it isn't even pissed off yet?" And Sam's later remark, " I said it hadn't hurt anyone. Pay attention."

I look at those kinds of lines knowing the balance is there and I anticipate a really good fic. So on with it! More fic! I've only one request for future chapters: LONGER! I know, this was a 'wet your whistle' first chapter, but I WANT MORE AND LONGER chapters! :D

Added you to 'alerts'
mArieXbLackxSN7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Great start. I'm looking forward to reading more )