Reviews for Twisted Slayers....
Alachine chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
*waves hand* Ooh! I know what to do with a drunken Zel-chan! You take and convince him you have the Claire Bible and then you make him pay you with a payment of your choice. Money, magic lessons, ...you know the last one.
Mina Niall chapter 3 . 1/16/2002
Hmm... What WOULD I do do with a drunken Zel... Heh heh heh (Smiles evily and pulls out some of Naga's old outfits...)
JennaGryph chapter 4 . 1/4/2002
ROTFWL! I love this stuff! I know what to do with a drunk Zel-kun... but it involves lots of leather and is not suitable for children _. My fave is the Winnie the Pooh one. Ah.. the mysteries of life... what DOES hold them up?
Ryuko-chan chapter 4 . 12/23/2001
Heh... Oh, clever. I wish I could remember the tune to the last one, but I'm listening to Weird Al now. Thanks for reviewing my stories!
Nano-chan chapter 3 . 12/12/2001
*falls out of her comfy comp chair laughing* FUNNY! but...I have some ideas of my own of what to do with a drunken Zelly..._
terminal insanity chapter 3 . 12/5/2001
what i'd do with a drunken zel? i'd make him think he married amelia, and then let him sulk for (until he finds out that he didn't)...
The Elemental chapter 4 . 11/24/2001
Actually, what *Would* you do with a drunk Zelgadis...? lol. Funny as hell, Write more!
Goku-sama chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
*smacks forehead* I meant to say Salyer parodies before...-.-; I feel even stupider than Gourry right now...Uggh..
Goku-sama chapter 4 . 11/15/2001
That was really funny! I hope you continue making these hilarious Slayer Christmas carols!

Ja Ne

Goku-sama
Rivenchu chapter 4 . 11/8/2001
Well the 2nd one isn’t working, I couldn’t read it *sniffs* but They’re cool
Pupurun chapter 4 . 10/11/2001
Sweet! I like it... parodies of those songs I was forced to sing in Kindergarten and Grade 1... Naga is a floozy... what holds them up? I dunno... invisible strings? *cracks up in laughter* I love this! MORE!
Reanna R. King chapter 3 . 10/10/2001
Oo, this is soooo funny! This is going on my already insanely long favorites list! ;)
Yuusa Nakanori chapter 4 . 10/10/2001
lol!I loved them all-i got my sister to sing the how much is that xellos in the window(actually i got almost everyone to sing it '')I'll buy him for 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,i'm not going to continue beause it's too long ''''' i'm gonna try to make one of these now...write more! sayounara
Shadowdancer chapter 4 . 10/9/2001
I liked the second and the third songs. What I would do with a drunken Zel? *grins* dress him up in a toga (and nothing else) and put him up on a pedestal like a Greek statue for everyone to admire...
Zero Saotome chapter 4 . 10/9/2001
LOL! These were great! I'm still laughing hard. _ Bravo! Keep it up!