Reviews for Constantine: The prequel
T-U-X-I-D-O-G-R-E-Y chapter 12 . 12/4/2008
But what happened to the other chapters you had up? Are you editing them?

BTW: Please don't torture us with the 'depending on how many reviews i get'. lol. This story is too special to depend on some meesley reviews. You're a creative person and you should finish it anyway. Please do. You're story is amazing. Pre-movie fics are always wonderful to read. gives us more insight.
Dreamweaver74 chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
This story is excellent, and this chapter was not boring in the least. I'm so glad Henesy and (esp) Beeman have shown up. I'm loving this!
RobynZari chapter 18 . 7/23/2008
Please write a new chapter! Your writing skills are awesome! You've kept John, Midnite, Beeman, and Hennessy's characters intact, and introducing Jack was the icing on the already delicious cake. It's amazing to read how John is growing up, and I've loved this story so far. Please write more!
LittleLurker chapter 18 . 7/23/2008
Hi Lindewe,

hey, you cannot just leave this nice story now! Please, keep writing!

I love every chapter so far. The character development is great and your

style is just beautiful. So, please, please, don't give up... you just have

to consider that this fandom is around for a long time already, maybe most

readers have gone on to other things.

Best wishes and keep the good work up! Cheers, D.
The sidewinder chapter 16 . 7/6/2008
hey, i am so enjoying this, i love the character development, your getting ever closer to the film, realisticly. keep writing.
LittleLurker chapter 13 . 6/16/2008
Hey, thanks! Well, that was quick - for me, at least... ;-)

I liked your introduction of Beeman

"I run errands for him." He stood up straighter, almost proud of his job.

That was so, so Beeman.
LittleLurker chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
Hm, god. Give me more, please...

This last chapter was really dark and angsty, much more so than the

hell-chapter. I lilked it how you made Midnite appear to be quite

frightening - he was in the movie when he got enraged and growled.

Good stuff, keep going! Cheers, D.
The sidewinder chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
Hi, am loving this so far. The character development is quite interesting, i liked your introduction to Hennessey, are you planning to write beeman and chas into it or is this going to be a teenage constantine fic?
neon-crocodile chapter 11 . 6/12/2008
Your representation of Hell was interesting and a good pull off of what was shown in the movie. You really elaborated on it and made it more terrifying than the movie portrayal. John's intense fear was well played too. Great job as always, sweetheart! D

neon-crocodile chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
First of all, shout out to me! *massive glomp*

Second of all, bad writing? Pfft! Chapters 9 and 10 were rad! I love how you made his sister an angel...and yet, the fact that she's an angel isn't necessarilly beautiful or comforting; it's in its own right horrible and frightening as well. The suicide scene was well written too, and I think you got the final peace that comes with making that decision very well. The jump to present day caught me off guard and I'm curious to see where you're going with this.

As always, loving it! Keep up the good work, darling! D

LittleLurker chapter 10 . 6/9/2008

well, I didn't think that the last chapter (9) was bad. You made what

happened pretty interesting to read - at least too me. And I loved ch.10,

honestly. So, my usual plea, keep going, but get enough sleep!

Cheers, D.
LittleLurker chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
Hi Lindewe,

thanks for the new chapters... just devoured them. :-)

Keep going, your story is not only very interesting but also intense.

I just love it. Best wishes, D.
neon-crocodile chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
I remember that deleted scene of John's exorcism on the dvd and I was really annoyed that they removed it from the movie. You captured young!John's terror and pain in that scene fantastically. Keep updating! Loving this! D

killercow89 chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
i really like this story pls update as soon as possible pls i want to find out more.
neon-crocodile chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
I really like this fic and am glad you updated! Keep up the good work! D