Reviews for High Heels and Runaway Frisbees
Shar0n chapter 1 . 7/4
Me encanto!
annaharding chapter 1 . 6/3
Now that's a first meeting story that certainly will entertain the kids!
omgitsmatt93 chapter 1 . 1/18
Wow, I can honestly say that as far as short stories go that was incredible. You really pulled me in right from the start. This deserves so much more, an so much praise to your writing.
chelswels chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Oh my god. Is there a full-length version of this? One that comes with a story spanning their entire lives afterward, maybe? LOL I love this. You did great! 3
MysterySan chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I wish my life was like this...
Tasneem chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Well, it was sooooooo great that i can probably kiss you right now!
Valya 001 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Ok..it was undeniably an amazing one shot but I still don't get as to why it got over 5000 reviews? I mean it's just a one shot. Yes it is amazing, but I don't see anything that will cause a one shot to get so many reviews. Am I missing something here?
Twilighted Nimi chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Awww *makes a sappy face* What a phenomenal first meeting!;-) I would so love to read their rest of the story. Wish it was longer! Thanks for sharing:-)
CSG chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
That was a hellava first meeting.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
I thought Edward was going to be one of the lawyers from her interview.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Cute. :) Thanks for sharing. xo
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I know...you wrote this in 2009...but what happened to your writing after that? I love how you bring an entire setting to life with your way of stringing words together and have me wanting more!
Do you only write shorties or did you keep your other words for a published original?
I'd love to know :)
cullensrule chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
That can't be all there is. Edward is right what a vreat introduction.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
This has such great potential. You neeeeed to turn this onto at least 100k story. Plz.
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2017