Reviews for High Heels and Runaway Frisbees
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow, I know you're the one shot queen but this is fantastic! Checking through your reviews, it would seem there were more chapters but they've been taken down :(

Gutted I never got a chance to read them :(( This story has so much potential and your other O/S's are my choice of reading material when Ive got a window free in my day!

Love your writing, thank you for these works of sheer brilliance :) 3
Brighteyes109 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Why are the other chapters of MY VERY FAVORITE STORY ON FANFICTION suddenly gone? i'm so depressed. i wanted to read them again...

no joke.

my VERY FAVORITE.

please post again?
daphnie chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Wow
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
wow! il make sure to runby a park every single day from now on!
juststatingtheobvious chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Curious like some of the others who have noticed, what happened to the rest of the chapters of the story? It was so good!
Swimmergirl12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ummm I hope you reply to this... Was this a longer story before?
How.does.this.work chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
*squeeeeeeeals* awww that was sooo cute. awsome one-shot! nut you could write more...-hint-hint- :) congrats on over 5000 reviews!
klkkl2456 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Awwwww... so cute...
Avalisa chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
The best one shot I've read and I've been reading fanfictons for almost three years now
Heaven Cullen chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
My first thought after reading the title: Hmm... Sounds familiar. Wasn't this the story about Edward and Bella getting together after kissing in a park?

My first thought after starting to read: HELL YES! This is that story! One of the best on !

My first thought after reading the first chapter: Oooh, swoon.

My second thought after reading the first chapter: WTF? WHERE'S THE REST? WHY IS THERE NO NEXT BUTTON?

So please, tell me. Why did you take down one of the best stories ever, which has more than 5 THOUSAND reviews?
PurpleSkittles22 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love love love it! U have to write more like this one...:D
dohagrl chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
aaawww what a cute story!you know it could make a great long fic...think about it!
YadySams chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awesome one-shot!
xXJasperIsSmootherThanYouXx chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Awwwwwww! The first thing i thought after i read this was "Oh my gosh, that was sooooo cute!"
mrsm0803 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Awww... So sweet. This would be great as a longer story.
5,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »