Reviews for High Heels and Runaway Frisbees
Jaws28 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
loved it but where can i read the rest of the story?
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aww Im a little in love with him after that last line too.
franuxa chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
muy bueno esta genial
terrabella chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
There's more? Are you getting published is that why it was taken down? If so, congrats, and can I buy the book?
fantastically freaky chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
hey i love this story and i am really dissapointed that you took all the chapters down. it was getting really good and i don't understand why you would write a fantastic story and then stop like halfway through and delete it. Please explain or just put the chapters back up. please please please.
deletedblankaccount chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This story is awesome! It would be amazing if you would continue with this story. But I'll understand if you won't because it's been a while since you updated it. And I'm sure there's a ton of people who have asked for this (:

But yeah, keep up the awesome work!
HaydenBlossom chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
heyy i remember reading thisstory a long while back, i searched it up to read it again and now its a one shot :(

What happened to the rest of it?
Anna chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This was one of my favorite fics! I was happy to find it again until I realized all of the other chapters were taken down.
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow, I know you're the one shot queen but this is fantastic! Checking through your reviews, it would seem there were more chapters but they've been taken down :(

Gutted I never got a chance to read them :(( This story has so much potential and your other O/S's are my choice of reading material when Ive got a window free in my day!

Love your writing, thank you for these works of sheer brilliance :) 3
Brighteyes109 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Why are the other chapters of MY VERY FAVORITE STORY ON FANFICTION suddenly gone? i'm so depressed. i wanted to read them again...

no joke.

my VERY FAVORITE.

please post again?
daphnie chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Wow
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
wow! il make sure to runby a park every single day from now on!
juststatingtheobvious chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Curious like some of the others who have noticed, what happened to the rest of the chapters of the story? It was so good!
Swimmergirl12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ummm I hope you reply to this... Was this a longer story before?
How.does.this.work chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
*squeeeeeeeals* awww that was sooo cute. awsome one-shot! nut you could write more...-hint-hint- :) congrats on over 5000 reviews!
5,280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »