Reviews for High Heels and Runaway Frisbees
naughtynati chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Wow, that was HOT...like water droplets on a very hot skillet. If this is the introduction I definitely want the main course ,cuz this story is to good to end there.
Mireads chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Very good
AndreaG55 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I couldn't believe it when I saw this story on my newsfeed marked as completed! It was one of the first stories that I read here on FF. Still loving it, just a little bit sad that it is marked as completed, I hope you continue it. :)
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
still love this story...:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
That's it? How did her interview go? Did they meet up again? Any plans to continue? Great job!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Adorable. I loved it!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I know I'm very late in reading this! LOL! But I just saw it rec'd recently and decided to give it a read!
Well, I'm certainly glad I did...I loved this little snippet of fluff!

Don't know if you still see your notifications or not, but I wanted to let you know that peeps will be reading, since it was rec'd by a popular site!

Thanks for a great read, BB!
Blessings, Hearts and xoxoxo!
-FangirlinGranma Dee
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
cute. liked it a lot.
kadronya chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I like it! So sweet!
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Way to drag out a kiss! ;) This was fun. The only thing I didn't like is the "one-shot" description. How can you leave us hanging here?
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
High Heels and Runaway Frisbees has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
juicytreat2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Just read this and loved it! So hot!
Twi's Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
It was so short...but cute and to the point...would have made a nice story
Krowl13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I loved this story! So very cute and well written! I was looking for a quick Bella/Edward story that would make me smile and this one did it! Ī¤hank you! :)
amna chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
sweeeeeeet... incredibly sweet story... keep up the good work!
5,252 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »