Reviews for High Heels and Runaway Frisbees
rednoserr chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Can't wait for next chapter! :D

You're doing a fabolous job so far.
isacz chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
i LOVE it! great job! update soon PLEASE! :);):)
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I think i just fell in love with your fic! It's so good! and that phone call was so hott! i love your edward! i can't wait for the date! that's going to be good!
Sporkedd chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
:D more please! :D
sarah.ebbs chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Aww. I love this story! I'm so excited for the next chapter.

And Rose and Emmett! Can't wait! I think we all know where that is going...

Is James going to be in the story? Or Jacob? I think I'm getting too far ahead here. Haha

One of my personal favourite moments was Bella choking when Alice practically guessed what happened! Ahahaha!

Anyways, this is really great. It's hard to find really good fanfics that are updated enough.

Thank You!
Edwardcullenluvaa chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Ah! I love it! Update soon!
Nicole Kathrine chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
update ASAP!
Michelle62092 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
hot damn.. seriously i wish something like this would happen to me, and then that phone call... :)

i love this so far, cant wait for more! :D

please update soon!:D
DeSiHotTiE chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
wow this was so good! while reading this i was like i wish thsi would happen to me! ahhaha but really ur really good i cant wait for the next chapter! plz cont soon!
katydid2363 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Great, you've decided to write us a great little fanfic! I'm looking forward to some more "park" action in later chapters! Can't wait for you to update!
jam21 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I LOVE this. keep continuing, I love it.
Cadoiscool chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
ah! I love the last line! I'm so glad you decided to pick this up again!
Music ADD chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Edward is so adorable when he's nervous.
Simply Emma chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
very good
IWABABY chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I LOVE IT! Edward is so cute. You have really embraced the characters keep up the good work. The way you make edwards character perfect is really amazing you make me want a boyfriend just like him. keep the good work up.
5,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 337 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 .. Last Next »