Reviews for High Heels and Runaway Frisbees
tennispanda chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
O I liked it! Strawberry lipgloss Edward? Such a naughty boy! That was funny. I liked the intervention by Alice. Please update again soon! Can't get enough of the story!
sweet333249 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I love it so much!
msmbchamp chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
omg this is so awesome you are definitley taking the story in the right direction i was getting shivers...not common from me reading fanfiction...
weartheseshorts chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Oh my goodness, how I've fallen for this. I can promise that my heart was most definitely thumping by the time this chapter was done. I'm very glad that you had decided to continue with the one-shot, otherwise I wouldn't have found this, nor would I have swooned for this story completely. I also wanted to note how much I love the fact that both Bella and Edward think it was their own impulse to kiss the other, as opposed to both of them feeling the intensity of the moment. This is great. I'm looking forward to more! Hurry with the next chapter. ;) I'm so excited for Edward and Bella to meet again, as well as the Emmett/Rose meeting. Hehe.

that's me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
redredreglasses chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I'm so glad you're continuing this story! I love it heaps!

Looking forward to some more EB action! lol...

Update soon! :D
Night script chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
WOW... Love it... Im glad you continued... Update soon...
callistana chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I loved this story, and I'm pleased it's being continued. Write more soon! x
Jayeliwood chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Yay I like it very much! I think you're doing a fantastic job! I especially loved the first chapter. I'm glad you're working on making this a story. I can see why it got so many reviews! I can't wait to read more. By the way your spelling and grammar are great (I know I love it when people tell me that, it never gets said enough! Poor grammar can ruin a good story)
hot 101 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
WOW! I'm so glad you decided to continue this story!.And let me tell you that this chapter DEFINITLY lived up to sexyness of the last chapter! and they were not even in the same room!:).I loved Edward in this chapter though (not that I didn't love him in the last:) but I thought his nervous and shy side was really cute!.Can't wait to read what happens next! hopefully you'll have another writing marathon soon!:).Update soon please.
iliveindrwhoville chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I loved it! And the strawberry lip gloss thing was cute. Keep going!
TimeAndTruth chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Oh I'm invested alright.

I'm so glad you chose to continue with the story! It really is quite good... unique too.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter :)
sweetdrms2nt chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
This story is a perfect, positively delectable mix of sauciness and sweetness.

I also like the way you're portraying Edward. He seems a bit less perfect and a bit closer to normal, which is more than slightly endearing.

Keep those updates coming!
pinkvamp chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
loved it! can't wait to hear how the party goes and how rose reacts to emmett lol xoxox pink vamp ps please up date! its miserable waiting for it lol
edward-is-so-romantic chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Oh wow...i am SO excited that you decided to add more to this story...I really liked it. You are doing a great job!

I just hope bella doesn't act all shy with edward...i really want her to be open to the relationship. Edward is so hot...especially when he asks her to wear her strawberry lip gloss so he can try it again...HOT HOT HOT! Please update soon...i want more edward...hahahaha!
musicluv585 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
wow i really like it plz continue! wait you do have an idea where you are taking this story or are you asking the reviewers to help you out? just a question ok enuff rambling lol :)
5,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 337 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 .. Last Next »