Reviews for High Heels and Runaway Frisbees
redredreglasses chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I'm so glad you're continuing this story! I love it heaps!

Looking forward to some more EB action! lol...

Update soon! :D
Night script chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
WOW... Love it... Im glad you continued... Update soon...
callistana chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I loved this story, and I'm pleased it's being continued. Write more soon! x
Jayeliwood chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Yay I like it very much! I think you're doing a fantastic job! I especially loved the first chapter. I'm glad you're working on making this a story. I can see why it got so many reviews! I can't wait to read more. By the way your spelling and grammar are great (I know I love it when people tell me that, it never gets said enough! Poor grammar can ruin a good story)
hot 101 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
WOW! I'm so glad you decided to continue this story!.And let me tell you that this chapter DEFINITLY lived up to sexyness of the last chapter! and they were not even in the same room!:).I loved Edward in this chapter though (not that I didn't love him in the last:) but I thought his nervous and shy side was really cute!.Can't wait to read what happens next! hopefully you'll have another writing marathon soon!:).Update soon please.
iliveindrwhoville chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I loved it! And the strawberry lip gloss thing was cute. Keep going!
TimeAndTruth chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Oh I'm invested alright.

I'm so glad you chose to continue with the story! It really is quite good... unique too.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter :)
sweetdrms2nt chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
This story is a perfect, positively delectable mix of sauciness and sweetness.

I also like the way you're portraying Edward. He seems a bit less perfect and a bit closer to normal, which is more than slightly endearing.

Keep those updates coming!
pinkvamp chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
loved it! can't wait to hear how the party goes and how rose reacts to emmett lol xoxox pink vamp ps please up date! its miserable waiting for it lol
edward-is-so-romantic chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Oh wow...i am SO excited that you decided to add more to this story...I really liked it. You are doing a great job!

I just hope bella doesn't act all shy with edward...i really want her to be open to the relationship. Edward is so hot...especially when he asks her to wear her strawberry lip gloss so he can try it again...HOT HOT HOT! Please update soon...i want more edward...hahahaha!
musicluv585 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
wow i really like it plz continue! wait you do have an idea where you are taking this story or are you asking the reviewers to help you out? just a question ok enuff rambling lol :)
Eddielover101 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
of course go on with the story! im glad u cont. i loved the frist chp and this one was great! i need to know more please please update soon and cont i have a feeling this story is going to rock!

ps im always right!

thanks
killington chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
im already ridiculously into this story! I was very excited you updated. And i'm all about happy edward/bella! Cant wait for the next update. good job!
xolj77xo chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
good job. is there any chance of you doing a chapter in edwards pov?

update soon!
EdwardsKitten chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
If you have a hot and heavy make out session with a guy who makes your panties wet you definitely try and make him yours regardless of how incompetent you are at life. Or least you try and get him in bed.”

HOW TRUE!