Reviews for High Heels and Runaway Frisbees
psychodancechick89 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Ooh, I love it! It reminds me of how I got together with my bf, although we were at least friends before we locked lips. But I was just like Bella, all freaking out thinking that he'd gotten the wrong idea of me cause I'm totally not that girl either. Now 4 years later, we're still together and planning to get married eventually! So of course I'm expecting the same to happen to Edward and Bella in this now, lmao!
Leeshaann chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Please UPDATE SOON! This is very good, please more and soon.
princess-girl45 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I have the impression that I will love this fiction ! It's a really good idea the beginning, it's different than the others story, and really hot I have to admit it, I mean, what would have happened if Emmet didn't interrupt them, it's like they were up to the whole thing, lol!

"Finding a guy who can make you want to spread your legs just by looking at him?" I love this line, it's really funny, and sound totally like Alice. Go on and write us the next chapter.
Washingtongirl23 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
did the room temperature go up after that last line? Well I'm hooked. WRITE MORE!
musicormisery4105 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Lol the ending was funny! Update asap please!
LouLouBear1213 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Aw it's so cute. It's just so fluffy and just...idk adorable. Makes you giddy jsut reading it. Update soon. Please pretty please:D!
kaaatttsss chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I'm utterly glad you wanted to continue this! Also, I'm utterly glad that I had checked my Review History, or I would never have seen this!
ignorethiscompletely chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
ek, this fic is so awesome, please update soon!
This Account Needs Deleted chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Please update this soon! I really like it - and unlike a lot of other stories where everyone's human, everyone is completely in character, which is awesome. Keep it up!
tennispanda chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
O I liked it! Strawberry lipgloss Edward? Such a naughty boy! That was funny. I liked the intervention by Alice. Please update again soon! Can't get enough of the story!
sweet333249 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I love it so much!
msmbchamp chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
omg this is so awesome you are definitley taking the story in the right direction i was getting shivers...not common from me reading fanfiction...
weartheseshorts chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Oh my goodness, how I've fallen for this. I can promise that my heart was most definitely thumping by the time this chapter was done. I'm very glad that you had decided to continue with the one-shot, otherwise I wouldn't have found this, nor would I have swooned for this story completely. I also wanted to note how much I love the fact that both Bella and Edward think it was their own impulse to kiss the other, as opposed to both of them feeling the intensity of the moment. This is great. I'm looking forward to more! Hurry with the next chapter. ;) I'm so excited for Edward and Bella to meet again, as well as the Emmett/Rose meeting. Hehe.

that's me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
redredreglasses chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I'm so glad you're continuing this story! I love it heaps!

Looking forward to some more EB action! lol...

Update soon! :D
Night script chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
WOW... Love it... Im glad you continued... Update soon...
5,283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 337 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 .. Last Next »