Reviews for High Heels and Runaway Frisbees
edward-is-so-romantic chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Oh wow...i am SO excited that you decided to add more to this story...I really liked it. You are doing a great job!

I just hope bella doesn't act all shy with edward...i really want her to be open to the relationship. Edward is so hot...especially when he asks her to wear her strawberry lip gloss so he can try it again...HOT HOT HOT! Please update soon...i want more edward...hahahaha!
musicluv585 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
wow i really like it plz continue! wait you do have an idea where you are taking this story or are you asking the reviewers to help you out? just a question ok enuff rambling lol :)
Eddielover101 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
of course go on with the story! im glad u cont. i loved the frist chp and this one was great! i need to know more please please update soon and cont i have a feeling this story is going to rock!

ps im always right!

thanks
killington chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
im already ridiculously into this story! I was very excited you updated. And i'm all about happy edward/bella! Cant wait for the next update. good job!
xolj77xo chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
good job. is there any chance of you doing a chapter in edwards pov?

update soon!
EdwardsKitten chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
If you have a hot and heavy make out session with a guy who makes your panties wet you definitely try and make him yours regardless of how incompetent you are at life. Or least you try and get him in bed.”

HOW TRUE!
Mrs.IsabellaSwanCullen chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Wow. I mean, wow.

E!

I ned the next chapter. What the hell is Bella's reaction gonna be to this "strawberry lipgloss" request?

lmao.

- Sam, The Official England Wit Da Boyfriend Traveler (LOL)
mrs. huntzberger chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
So yay! I'm so glad you decided to continue the story! I can't wait to see where you go with this. Especially since it seems Bella's whole "just friends" thing is pretty much out the wind. I love how hot their phone conversation got...please update soon!
nobodyparticular chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Ah! that chapter was amazing! i loved how bella was having a mini fight in her head about calling edward. this is already one of my top 5 favorites.
Katerina Petrova Salvatore chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I SO LOVED IT! pls ud soon!
rednoserr chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Can't wait for next chapter! :D

You're doing a fabolous job so far.
isacz chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
i LOVE it! great job! update soon PLEASE! :);):)
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I think i just fell in love with your fic! It's so good! and that phone call was so hott! i love your edward! i can't wait for the date! that's going to be good!
Sporkedd chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
:D more please! :D
sarah.ebbs chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Aww. I love this story! I'm so excited for the next chapter.

And Rose and Emmett! Can't wait! I think we all know where that is going...

Is James going to be in the story? Or Jacob? I think I'm getting too far ahead here. Haha

One of my personal favourite moments was Bella choking when Alice practically guessed what happened! Ahahaha!

Anyways, this is really great. It's hard to find really good fanfics that are updated enough.

Thank You!