Reviews for High Heels and Runaway Frisbees
IncubusHelen chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
im so glad yu decided to continue it! i want to hug yu rite now (: lol cant wait for more!

helen x
katmeows4no1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
woah, that was so awesome! talk about a first meeting! i could totally see that actually happening in real life! i'm totally checking out your profile after i'm done reveiwing, i want to see what other stories you've written!

-Kat_
edward-is-so-romantic chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This was so cute...i really liked it. Great job!
Tom the Riddle chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That was very...erotic. A new goal has been added to my list:

Sex in a public and very crowded park.

xD Loved it. Good job.
tennispanda chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I loved it! It was great. I'm sad it's only a one shot though. But a great one shot! Looking forward to read more from you!
Washingtongirl23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
If you wanted you could have made it into a longer story and I think as long as you had a plot and knew what you were doing, it would be a good story.
DeSiHotTiE chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
omg this was really good lol i love how random it is. but its so cute i loved it.
lambinthemeadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
:O I freaking loved this. Seriously. My fave parts about reading are stories are the way people meet and fall for each other.. (literally hehe)
sarah.ebbs chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
KEEP GOING! please? :)

It's super good!

I'm not just saying that!

If you keep going this fanfic could be a legend like B&B or PF.

Its really good.
flutterbike chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
how cute! have you thought about adding anything on to this?
nakire chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Fantastic. Any thoughts on turning it into a longer story? I think you could really god somewhere with it.
Bella's Bff chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME! I NEED MORE!

Please? -pouts-
darkangel4gotten chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
that was an amazin story

at the beginning i was like is that edward

then wen she got 2 the park i was like yay! edward!
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
T'aww... that was sweet. And it really wasn't very OOC. Not very OOC at all.

Eve
Maya Swan chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Very good begininng. This is a perfect way to start off an awsome story. You should continue writing this is will be very good in the long run. Keep up the good work.

-Maya Swan