Reviews for High Heels and Runaway Frisbees
IWABABY chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I LOVE IT! Edward is so cute. You have really embraced the characters keep up the good work. The way you make edwards character perfect is really amazing you make me want a boyfriend just like him. keep the good work up.
IncubusHelen chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
im so glad yu decided to continue it! i want to hug yu rite now (: lol cant wait for more!

helen x
katmeows4no1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
woah, that was so awesome! talk about a first meeting! i could totally see that actually happening in real life! i'm totally checking out your profile after i'm done reveiwing, i want to see what other stories you've written!

-Kat_
edward-is-so-romantic chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This was so cute...i really liked it. Great job!
Tom the Riddle chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That was very...erotic. A new goal has been added to my list:

Sex in a public and very crowded park.

xD Loved it. Good job.
tennispanda chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I loved it! It was great. I'm sad it's only a one shot though. But a great one shot! Looking forward to read more from you!
Washingtongirl23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
If you wanted you could have made it into a longer story and I think as long as you had a plot and knew what you were doing, it would be a good story.
DeSiHotTiE chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
omg this was really good lol i love how random it is. but its so cute i loved it.
lambinthemeadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
:O I freaking loved this. Seriously. My fave parts about reading are stories are the way people meet and fall for each other.. (literally hehe)
sarah.ebbs chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
KEEP GOING! please? :)

It's super good!

I'm not just saying that!

If you keep going this fanfic could be a legend like B&B or PF.

Its really good.
flutterbike chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
how cute! have you thought about adding anything on to this?
nakire chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Fantastic. Any thoughts on turning it into a longer story? I think you could really god somewhere with it.
Bella's Bff chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME! I NEED MORE!

Please? -pouts-
darkangel4gotten chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
that was an amazin story

at the beginning i was like is that edward

then wen she got 2 the park i was like yay! edward!
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
T'aww... that was sweet. And it really wasn't very OOC. Not very OOC at all.

Eve