Reviews for High Heels and Runaway Frisbees
DeSiHotTiE chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
wow this was so good! while reading this i was like i wish thsi would happen to me! ahhaha but really ur really good i cant wait for the next chapter! plz cont soon!
katydid2363 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Great, you've decided to write us a great little fanfic! I'm looking forward to some more "park" action in later chapters! Can't wait for you to update!
jam21 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I LOVE this. keep continuing, I love it.
Cadoiscool chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
ah! I love the last line! I'm so glad you decided to pick this up again!
Music ADD chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Edward is so adorable when he's nervous.
Simply Emma chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
very good
IWABABY chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I LOVE IT! Edward is so cute. You have really embraced the characters keep up the good work. The way you make edwards character perfect is really amazing you make me want a boyfriend just like him. keep the good work up.
IncubusHelen chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
im so glad yu decided to continue it! i want to hug yu rite now (: lol cant wait for more!

helen x
katmeows4no1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
woah, that was so awesome! talk about a first meeting! i could totally see that actually happening in real life! i'm totally checking out your profile after i'm done reveiwing, i want to see what other stories you've written!

-Kat_
edward-is-so-romantic chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This was so cute...i really liked it. Great job!
Tom the Riddle chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That was very...erotic. A new goal has been added to my list:

Sex in a public and very crowded park.

xD Loved it. Good job.
tennispanda chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I loved it! It was great. I'm sad it's only a one shot though. But a great one shot! Looking forward to read more from you!
Washingtongirl23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
If you wanted you could have made it into a longer story and I think as long as you had a plot and knew what you were doing, it would be a good story.
DeSiHotTiE chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
omg this was really good lol i love how random it is. but its so cute i loved it.
lambinthemeadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
:O I freaking loved this. Seriously. My fave parts about reading are stories are the way people meet and fall for each other.. (literally hehe)
5,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 338 345 346 347 348 349 350 .. Last Next »