Reviews for I Will Buy You A New Life
Robin chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
I had read your trilogy of stories a long time ago, and just re-read them now. They were so good. so in-character, true to reality, and the story development was spot on. I know you are no longer writing House stories but I thought I'd let you know how good these were, and still are.
WritenHeart95 chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
this is one sad great written storry i just had to reveiew half way through the last chapter i thouhgt he was gonna die i cried irl you a good writer keep it up.
paulac45 chapter 20 . 3/1/2010
Very well done, and gut wrenching, don't like to think of House dieing!
DehMD chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
I’m a little lost as I don’t have any idea how I’m going to compliment you! It seems to me it’s impossible to write in words… I’ve never cried so much in a fic before, never, ever and I mean I really cried a lot, it’s breathtaking, “heartaking”. You made me picture House in the end of the real show like you described him and his liver failure. It scared the hell out of me because it’s really possible the show ends this way, of course not with Sarah, but maybe with Cuddy (Hell, David Shore is a bitch and I’m losing hope about House and Cuddy)… or maybe not … I hope not, I’d rather see him crash his motorcycle then see him suffer like that because I’d drown in tears. I’ve read all in the series and all of it is incredibly amazing. You are an astonishing marvelous writer! Congrats! I loved it!
noname267 chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
Excellant story. How about writing this story about 5 to 1o years from where you left off with Sarah graduration from college and Lisa and House still alive and updating their life and so forth.
QueenOfHyperbole chapter 20 . 6/8/2009
I read this back when you were posting it on livejournal quite some time ago. I didn't have an account there (and was a bit too lazy to create one), though, so I couldn't comment. I saw it here recently and wanted to let you know that I absolutely adored this (as well as the two preceding fics). They are hands down my favorite Huddy fics.

House and Cuddy are so in character, and I was very impressed with how real Sarah seemed, being an original character for you. Even some really good fanfic writers have trouble creating their own characters, especially a child, and I thought you did an exceptional job. You did so well actually that I have heard them mention Rachel on the show and thought (for a very brief moment) "Wait, I thought her name was Sarah." lol
huddyhuli chapter 20 . 4/20/2009
Loved the "trilogy"! Thank you very much.
Interpolwildebeest chapter 20 . 4/12/2009
That was such a good story but Sarah does have the mouth of a sailor. If i used that language in front of my parents they would tase me.
TetraFish06 chapter 20 . 3/11/2009
This was so good. There were a few places I actually cried!

I love the ending! Nice job and thanks for sharing!
LaPaige chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I've read this on LJ but I just want to let you know how amazing this fic is. I've read almost all of your fics, one-shots and chapters and you have the most amazing original ideas. Keep on writing :)
Nickybellemans8 chapter 17 . 12/16/2008
hi

i was reading the story again because it is so amazing but i can't read chapter 16

please help!
Nickybellemans8 chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
this story is amazing!

i'm so happy that it has a happy end

i was already crying at some parts

you're writing is amazing!
Girl of Light Writer chapter 20 . 11/11/2008
another great story. amazing really. i've enjoyed it a lot.
bogggle joans chapter 20 . 10/28/2008
This an amazing store I love it if you are going to add more please do! I love this story
jaz chapter 20 . 9/30/2008
you should right another little bit or a one shot or something about her and this boy