Reviews for Killer
bellaedward4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
hm... That was very good and it certainly made me consider things from a different perspective... All in all, a great idea and I hope this is what actually happens! That would be cool!
Resentment chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I like the idea behind it. Very reasonable considering the preface, and first chapter of Breaking Dawn. I'm still a bit iffy on how the pack will really act though once Bella is turned. If they would really go after them all. I dunno why, but it almost seems kind of ridiculous that they would now after all the fighting they did together.

But who knows!
WordsfromAshes chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is pretty good. yeah, I went for the more obvious one. But my thought was more towards her talking about her transformation and that sense of killing but this one makes so much more sense.

there are so many cliff hanger blurbs out there too. Your theory also makes sense because there is one where Bella confronts Jacob about "What did you do to edward? where is he?"-Quote from blurb.

Plus this one sounds much better than the other theory i've read about edward did have a relationship with tanya.

~SS
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is really good! I'll admit that my first thought about the preface was the obvious, but this idea ran through my mind as well. Great job.
AlwaysAround888 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
that is a pretty interesting interpritacion-not in a bad way though.

i personally think that bella is "sacrificing" herself so edward or someone doesnt die. like maybe to the voltri?

let me know how you feel about that.