Reviews for Pride
texican chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was brutal, but truths almost always are. Such beauty too though. Well done. Awesome format. :)
Electra126 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Hey Lost

Just thought I'd let you know that someone has taken this story and posted it as their own. Here is the link:

s/6252354/1/And_Maybe_Some_Fear

This person has been doing this to several authors for more than a week now. Simply using the 'report abuse' feature won't work; the admins seem to ignore those. If you look in the TOS, there's a section on how to report copyright abuse. I'd suggest doing that if you'd like the story removed.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up. :)
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Horribly sad and beautifully written. Great job.
Fandang0 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
A wonderful, poetic, ficlet. Love the vague scenarios, hope you write a sequel to this? Maybe something along the lines of 'humility'? Even Buffy has to have some of that right? Lol.

I'm craving a happy Fuffy ending.

But I love this.

You're awesome. Kudos.

- Jessie
krisana22 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Loved this one shot.
Dark Saviour chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Wow! I like it!
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
oh god that is so freaking sad and hard to read... BUFFY! GET OVER YOURSELF! How could ANYONE have that much pride? jeez... you're just hurting yourself too! so frustrating... and yet very very Buffy.
kenyon87 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
kinda confused on that whole thing care to exlpain the ending, anyways it was still greta rock on! peace:)
MyInnerme chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Hey that was pretty neat. I like that you're a very clear and concise writer. You pack a whole lot into few words - that's real talent.
kool-aidrocks2008 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
deep. real deep i really liked it
KLSmith chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
i like it but were is it going