Reviews for S1 Episode 02: Origins
Geriatric Yoda chapter 12 . 4/2/2009
Great second episode! And, like all the great TV seasons, the season's overlaying story-arc begins to creep in...but what will it all culminate in, hmm?

Sure to be awesome, whatever it is!

Dave
Seiya's Star chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
Really, truly, you sell yourself short! This writing of yours is absolutely amazing!

I'll be honest with you... I am enjoying reading your Doctor Who stories even more than the ones I have paid money to read at the bookstore! I think it is a crying shame that this extreme talent of yours isn't going to work at the BBC, and earning you some, I'm sure well needed, money... to say nothing for the fact that many more people the world wide can't enjoy your writing talents behind scripts of Doctor Who...
Seiya's Star chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
Oh Gosh is this so good! I look forward to when I take care of some stuff and can get back to reading the next chapter!
Seiya's Star chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Oh Gosh! These last 2 chapters have been AWESOME! I don't know what you were so worried about back then! These aren't rambling! AS the Doctor would say, "They're BRILLIANT!"
Seiya's Star chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
GOD I so love this story so much! Just like I love it's sequel! Looking forward to when I have more time to read more of it!
Seileach chapter 12 . 1/9/2009
This was fun! Nice job. So Ashley is going to have to learn a little self-control; she may have gotten along OK before, but now the neural pathways are open, who knows?

On to the next story! :)
Seileach chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Stopping in the middle of reading to say-nice going so far! Love the idea of the Roswell ship being completely human in origin, just from the future... and oh no, the Doctor and Ashley are 10,0 B.C.'s Most Wanted, hee! Great cliffhanger with the giant spider; now for the rest!
Geriatric Yoda chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
14, 200 BC? Man, and I thought I was going far back with Ancient Egypt! Great idea.

Dave
Aquiella chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
I believe your lovely "oze" has one too many "o"s. XD

I like that word too though. XP ooze ooze ooze! XD
Aquiella chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I just read the first story and I gotta say, nicely done! Your one of the few who actually GET time travel!

Only thing is... the doctor isn't NEARLY eccentric enough! make him sillier! ((without being Crack-y of course.)
Lady of DarkFire chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
giant spiders, creepy but cool. but the being worshiped like a god thing must have been weird. so are they going to travel now or what?
QueenieMeanie chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
Aww it's finished. Great ending, btw. Just lovely. Ashley is such a great Oc! I enjoyed reading this and look forward to the others!
QueenieMeanie chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
Oh, so Ashley's some sort of pyro, huh? Cool. But the Doctor's reaction has me thinking otherwise... oh, well, still think it's cool! lol
QueenieMeanie chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
lol at Jill's comment about the Doctor and Ashley mating and how he'd provide good children and, you know, the red head sort of reminds me of Donna, but that's a good thing!
QueenieMeanie chapter 9 . 8/9/2008
See, I was wondering when the whole 'Deity' thing would get her into trouble and make her do something stupid. Poor Jack, didn't stand a chance. Still, great chapter!