Reviews for Illusions of Reality
BlackSkullDragon chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
kl story
puiwaihin chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
This story is very similar to one I am beginning to write. When I went to publish my first chapter, I did a net search on my title and found that yours was the exact converse of mine!

There are quite a few differences between how I am doing this and you are, but seems we are on a similar wavelength about this.

I really like how you are blending the stories. Look forward to you continuing yours.
Joe Lawyer chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
It’s a fascinating little story, but I see why you’d abandon it. Integrating the two worlds would be a bear. I would imagine that witches and wizards would have their abilities even in the real world. Muggleborns would probably continue to be born and I’m sure the machines would just integrate them into the matrix as they’re identified. Wow, that is a story I would have loved to have read. Ah well, another interesting story abandoned long before its time.
harrylover101 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
I love this plot please update soon!
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Interesting story idea. I wonder how Harry will adjust to not having magic? It will probably be more of a problem for Sirius and Tonks. Speaking of which, why weren't they reunited with Tonks yet?
Talk Bubble chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I love this! It's such a great plotline and idea! I wish you'd continue it :)
Nuramon chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
sweet stuff - i'd love to see more of it

will harry and sirius continue to be able to do magic in the real world?
xJig of Deathx chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
I love it. why because i have been looking for a good matrix harry potter xover for a long time.
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Levi, mate, updates!
Glodfindel chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
I like the original idea of the storry so I hope that you'll update soon
Modulus chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
You are going good :).

please do continue building on it... there is immense potential in this story
hemotem chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
Okay they pulled three people out of the matrix from the "Veil of Death" is a way out of the matrix okay so who is the third person Hopefully Hermione she probably could handle most of what is going on lol prolly not but oh well I love where this is going and hope to see more in the near future.

Loatroll chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Dang it! (I had hoped there would be more chapters :P)

Amazing stuff! You've actually managed to make me interested in the Matrix again!

Really good grammar/spelling/characterisation and so on, just really really good.

I don't have much more to say but thanks for the great read and I'm really really looking forward to more!
darkbustehrancher chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Dude, I really like this one. It's hard to find a decent HP/Matrix crossover and you pulled it off expertly. I'd like to see this thing carried off all the way to the end.

The Darkbusterrancher
TheSlain chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
AWESOME! I loved the Matrix Trilogy, i like Harry Potter. You have combined the two in a way that i'm finding to be wholely the most original so far, and its quite amazing. I look forward to chapter 3.