Reviews for Painted Picture
Spellcastre chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
VERY god poem. this poem is really good. drugs can destroy people so horibbly, ruin their lives more then they expect, and i won't give in. i hope you write the story to go with it soon!

ja ne!
KTSpree13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
*sniff sniff* It's sooo sad! You should write the story! It would make a good Lina or Amelia fic. I know I'm a little obsessed with Lina, but actually I really don't like Amelia. But it would still make a good Amelia fic. Another good fic would be if Amelia got cancer...but I don't know if someone's already done that. If no one has, I might...or you might...all depends!
DameNeko chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Yow, that's powerful. Love it. I'm as curious as the rest-who exactly is this about? And as morbid as it sounds, I'd love to see a fic to go with this poem (Assuming there's not one already ).
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
wow... you used some pretty strong words... exactly who was this meant for anyway? please apease my curiosity (i'm very curious by nature... so sue me...)... usually i don't review poetry (for the sheer fear of saying something wrong) but i couldn't resist reviewing this...
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Wonderful imagery, great writing. I like! I like!
Purin-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Very very powerful...and true, really. It's talking about Lina isn't it? Well I liked it _. A story with this would be nice.
Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Now I'm curious. Who was this? Y'know, I noticed that poetry gets the least reviews on this section of . / No one seems to read the one I put up...oh well. I guess i won't put up poetry here again. Who were you planning to subject to this descent into hell, just out of sheer undying curiousity?