Reviews for Living in the Wreckage
narutogirl103 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
good story
Slytherin Valentine chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow, this was fantastic. I like how you threw in "Everyone knows Beaver wouldn't do anything". This could've been what Dick was thinking pre series, just imagine his guilt after season two. I liked the way you had Dick describe the fab four before and after Lilly's death, beautifully written.
Marionette chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Wow. WOW. I can't seem to come up with a different! You really captured the character in this. Dick is simple and uncomplicated. He doesn't give much thought to things. He follows, he acts. I saw all of that in this; I feel like you really understood the character you portrayed.! Excellent. Favorited. THANK YOU for writing this!
jada jasmine chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
this was fantastic!

god i love everything about it, especially how you showed that dick really wasn't important before lilly's murder. but mostly just everything. kep writing! there is much too little vm angst going around.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Such a sad but beautiful story. I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing.
Madeline chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I really, really enjoyed this. Great job at Dick's perspective and I lovelovelove the Pevensie analogy. :)
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
How sad...but beautifully written. Happy writing!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Good piece! I like the idea that Dick was looking on with a bit of jealousy at their little perfect circle. Great Narnia reference as well haha! Keep writing!