Reviews for Stage Three
cparks1000000 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was so beautiful. You portray loss in such a magnificent way.
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Holy freaking shit. This was indeed one of the most twisted things I have ever read. You notice I say one. I've read very dark stories, ones with rape and pain, torment and blood. And as sick as it is to say, I love them. They have raw emotion in them, and always, beautiful writing. This one didn't disappoint at all. The plot was so refreshingly original, so dark with its sadism and pain. So well written and INTENSE it hurt to look a the screen a few times. I will never look at Kagome's mom the same ever again. Hella good, keep it up!
knittingknots chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, and currently owned by authors/artist, Inuyashaloverr and KnittingKnots, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an awards guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Our official website can be found here:

/fa/

The current nominations pages are here:

(Fiction)

(Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

Inuyashaloverr & KnittingKnots

Owners/Administrators of the Feudal Association

*Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
squirrelweevil chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
completely fucked

a masterpiece
Soniya Himoura chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
wow.. this is weird...but it was good... can't help that. it reminds me of what i learnted in AP literature and Composition, about eros and thanatos. love and death and how they easlily intertwine with each other.. weird but cool. ur a great writer (sorry about spelling)
Simonkal of Inuy chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow!
Song Bird55 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
No offense, but this is sick. I cringed.

Can you go back to Possesion
Kiri chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh, wow... That was so painfully heartwrenching and beautiful in a pitiful, disturbed sort of way... You captured the characters and their emotions so perfectly! It all seemed so hopeless...and even at the end, once both of them have started to come to terms with their grief over the loss of Kagome, it was a very worn-out, unsure, painful sort of peace. Sort of like the wreckage immediately after a terrible storm. Only one chapter and you had me in tears! You're incredibly talented, I look forward to reading more of your writing!
Kiri chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Hana Sanyi Kaze chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
wow... you really gotta keep an open mind to handle this piece of work... but i understand it i think (the emotions you were trying to portray) Great job!
Kasumi Hana chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
absolutely stunning piece of work. This is one of the reasons why you're my favorite author here on fanfiction.
nickel chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Beautiful.
namm91 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This was a very twisted piece... I'm still trying to decide whether I'm comfortable with it... but thats besides the point.

The emotion in this piece was overwhelming. Never have I heard such descriptions... the one that really stood out to me was when you said Inuyasha made a sound that sounded like he was strangling his tongue...

Its completely ludicrous... but I love it. This is something that not many readers have experienced; to describe something so unfathomable portrays this comcept wonderfully.

Well done!

I hope to see more in the future! ;D
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
hmm, so if he doesn't come back what will she do or was this a one shot, either way it was interesting.
MakatoMai chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I have an account to lazy to log in though.

That was...so twisted...

I solute you for writing such a daringly disturbing fiction.