Reviews for Hell Hath no Fury Like Yellow's Wrath
Da Lugia chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Awesome! Definately one of the first I've seen like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I was thinking of writing a story like this before i saw this and thank god silver lived only he has to eat bad food that yellow he never said something mean to yellow he would never be in that situation poor silver
special viridian shipper chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
Phew. I'm glad Silver still lives. I'm sure Silver could get use of dating Yellow. I like ViridianShipping. No. I love ViridianShipping. I just love it from yesterday. I love both Special & Viridian now.
special viridian shipper chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Jesus. I never known Yellow could get that mad and a pro of murdering. She was way too far. I hope Silver lives. Moreover, i hope he could accpet Yellow's offer.
Mountaindude chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
Hooplahs to you Cem! Any story where someone needs to traverse nations to escape a crazed stalker/murderer is automatically funny by the laws I just made up. Anyway, I just read through this entire story, and I loved it! Keep it up Cem! (And yes, I am too lazy to log in.)
Princessdarkfairy chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
Hey, this was a brilliant chapter I'm going to be sad to see no more of this story! I'm giving it *! I really liked it!

Can't wait for Blue's story!
Tamie123 chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
So the story ends. I really enjoyed it. So Silver finally agreed to go out with Yellow. Does Leta know Berlitz like a friend? I am just wondering? When is 'Hotel Evil' going to be updated and when are you going to make the sequel?
Jarkes chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
Happy ending! I still feel sorry for Silver...

How about in the sequel, RED ticks Blue off, instead of Silver. He's had enough suffering. Or was that the plan?
Chase Nirvs chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
ROFL!

That was an awesome ending! And they way you used my characters, perfect! Even though Chase isn't that dim-witted (i mean, he stayed with Oak in Pallet, in Kanto. so he knows what Cinnabar is). And I totally didn't see that Romeo sequence coming. Thou, thy, hahaha! But I guess that if Chase ever did something like that, Leta and her mallet would fix his wagon before she left, right?

Another great chapter! And a great ending to the fic!

So, uh, what's next?

Chase
Roselle chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
*rolls on the ground laughing*

OMG! SO FUNNY.

Hope you right more.
mayouh101 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
NO! It's over... T.T

But at least there's still Blue's wrath! YAY! Anyays, i will say, this sttory has been one of the greatest complete multi-chap, pokemon manga fic i have ever seen! THANK YOU!

See ya next time!
Princessdarkfairy chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Anova good chapter! I love this story!hehe!
Chase Nirvs chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
hehehe, poor silver. he can't catch a break to save his life right now!

you now, exceept for the fact that a few towns have been destroyed thus far, i'd think that berlitz and yellow were working together to teach silver a lesson. or they still might be. who knows? hehehe!

off to work (groan). catch you later!
Tamie123 chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
I wonder how Yellow was able to destroy the cities in the first place. Did she destroy the city or her Pokemon did. I wonder why the law enforcement did not go after her. We they to afraid of her. I do not get me wrong I am not bashing anyone. As a matter of fact I detest bashing as well as hating. This is just a fanfic after all I would not hate if this happen in canon too. I am just curious. I would also like to see a sequel 'Blue wrath.'
mayouh101 chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
silver is gonna end up dead if he doesn't ask yellow out soon. *sigh* damn that silver, if only (and only) he had gotten a little more smarter, then lilycove (and cinnabar, and pallet) wouldn't be destroyed, anyway, update faster!