Reviews for What if?
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Aw! Gotta love Gomamon! And did Gabumon make a Matrix reference?
CHIBI-CRAZY chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Lol. Go fish dude!
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
BEWARE THE FISH! That was really funny, I liked it!
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
*laughs* Awww, poor Gomamon. That attack was actually decently useful for getting out of scrapes. )
Flarex9 chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Gomamon deserved that. Finally getting to be the one with the power. Marching Fishes rule!
Kalming Waters chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Was it really a dream...? Maybe the fish swim in holy water..._ TOo short, and a lot of stuff could have made it better. Then again, it wasn't that bad in the first place.
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
OH MY GOODNESS! Where have you been, little missy? I've missed your stuff here at FFN! Ahem. As to the fic...finally, Gomamon's fishies do something useful! Perhaps Myotismon's allergic to seafood, too? Bah, I'm feeling punchy. Nice to see you writing again! :)
Raspberry Cube chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
okaaaay... that was strange yet good
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
_ I liked this.
shi-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
hey! that was great! eat righteous gomamon fish, myotismon! taichi, you are an idiot, but we love you anyway. and gomamon, yes, you have a lame attack, but we'll just blame it on the translators and pretend that you're great.
agnes chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
This was really cool. I always wished poor little Gomamon would have a better attack than a lame school of fish, or at least... be useful once in a while! Well, now we have /this/!
Lunamew chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I LOVED that attack!That was soo cool!
Cloaked Vampire chapter 1 . 10/9/2001