Reviews for The Past
Arani92 chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
Aww, I definitely like the relationship between Korinne and Murtagh in this chapter. They are so cute together!
DesertStream43 chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
I must be trying to escape from homework because I just read all of this. Anyway, post soon so we can get to the best character.

:o)
DesertStream43 chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Oh my gosh. HAHA! I knew you had posted this and I've read the reviews, but I just needed to come back and live in the past. Remember when we wrote this? rofl. rofl.
Arani92 chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
Love it! Oh, I knew Korinne was to going to figure it out! And I love how you developed Murtagh's personality. He is decidly more pleasant here than he was in the book. Keep updating! And don't be shy...read some of my stories as well. :)
Arani92 chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
I absoluetly love and adore this story! Domick is absolutely hilarious...I especially admire his obession with pie. I like pie too...and I would probably fight over it as well. In fact I have...but you don't need to hear that take. :) Anywho...keep updating!
Arani92 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
tee hee hee. I love it! It was very sweet, and when they fell in the mud I knew they were going to kiss. And I loved how Murtagh caught them at the end. :)
Arani92 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
O, I like! Very good, with a hint of mystery at the end. I like your writing style. :)
Arianna Arin Cullen chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
This is an awesome story. I just found it today. domick seems to be a very nice guy. I want to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Koma Shur'tugal chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
HI!

I am as you may know...Koma Shur'tugal.

Keep writing your story! I want to see what will happen in the near and far future!

cliffhangers...i hate u...