Reviews for The First Task
samira parsa chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I liked the story but it would have been a whole lot better if you acutually used perenthasies. Because it's REALLY hard to tell if someone is talking. Although i like how you pieced everything together
PhireFreak chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Though it has been awhile since I've read GoF, I'm pretty sure that Moody slipped it to Hagrid for Hagrid to tell Harry.
Rocio Senalda chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Ahh. Very cleverly done, indeed. I love that you have Ginny trying to help Harry in this; it seems very fitting with how I imagine her, which is very much the unsung heroine (to Harry's overly-sung hero role).
BEk-cHAn chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
No, little missy, you're wrong! Ron is a big fat jerk! He was jealous and bitter and cruel the entire time! He wanted Harry to DIE! He's meanie, and soon, oh so soon, he will join the DeathEaters! Just you wait! :) Um... right, anywho, I love this. _ And it's just so *perfect* for this, it doesn't sound out there at all. It's great. Not a single ounce of OCC, which you usually find in single character's POV's ficlets. Wow. I'm feeling wordy today, eh?
Lady Sarai chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Oh, yay! Happy me... That was great. Ron's my favorite character... Don't ask me why, he's so stubborn. Maybe I just answered myself... I dunno. It's almost 2 am and I should go to bed, but I love this. It's great! -Emma
Rogue Runaway chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
A marvellously sweet "What if?". I've always wished that Ron would just come to his senses when he found out that Harry had been chosen as one of the champions for Hogwarts. :]
Chaos formerly Rini chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
this was really good, too :-)
WolfieGrl chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Simply brilliant.. It makes complete sense.
She's a Star chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Aww, that was good :) I loved it. (Especially the part where Hermione hugged Ron...*hehe* Sorry, I'm a bit of an obsessive R/H shipper). You're an awesome writer :)
Wezen Solo chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Interesting idea! I hadn't thought of that. I'm glad you wrote it though, 'cause now I'm in a happy mood again. :) Great story, Happy Hols!
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
_ The dialogue is really original; I can imagine seeing Ginny and Ron arguing like that; I particularily liked the the bit on 'lovestruck Ginny'. Great job!
Mikou chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Yeah, I really like that kind of stories!
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Ooh, good story! The end was slight confusing, but it really doesn't matter.
RavenLady chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Kewl! This is one my my favorite stories!
julie chapter 1 . 10/9/2001