Reviews for Someone Like You
AMANDA chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
IT WAS GREAT! WRITE MORE (IF U WANT 2) ACTUALLY, WRITE MORE FOR ME! I KNOW YOU WANT 2!

PEACE

OUT
Kat chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That was a gr8 fic. Corny, but not too corny, know wot I mean?
Marquie chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
aahhh... No matter what you write it's alway wonderful... more more more
sky chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
great story!
Teris Xenite chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Aww...so very sweet. Thanks for sharing!
Kyre chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Ahhhhhh! I should just go to bed right now, 'cause that was the perfect shippy fic with which to end the night! This was so well-written, and so descriptive, and so shippy, and...well, you get my point. I was drawn to the fic first by the title (fellow Hugh fan here ;) ) and then by the description...and oh, what a treat it was. Thank you.
Booger chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Woo baby. Here you go again. I was so gonna write this story...too bad it wouldnt' have been as good. Too bad I'm too lazy to start anyway. Well the important part is that you did write it. And you rock. Hard. Like Kiss.
clare chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
cute!
versatec chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
It's good. I like it. (This is just a pet peeve of mine, but it's Fogle Towers...1'g'... Wish ppl would get that right.)
Laura chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
AWESOME! VERY SHIPPERY! U ROCK ON!
Carolyn chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
That was so sweet, so tender. I'd love to think that's what happened after their stroll in the rain, since we don't get any info from that episode. Why can't the show be like your fic? Your handling of romance just gets better and better! I really love your fics!