Reviews for A Mother's Love: The Life of Kushina
A. Amishi chapter 17 . 6/17
This is proving to be a wonderful story and this chapter the best to yet. I haven't laughed out loud from a piece of fanfic in a very long time. This chapter is genuinely funny and so sweer to. I like that you have them falling for each other at first sight.

I have already read, A Mother's Love and loved it. In fact, the more I think about that story, the better I think it is. I'm loving this story because it fills in some of the gaps your original story left, like how Shinzou ended up in Awe, if about the circle test and washing the mouth out with soap. It was great how you incorporated that last one.
I'm so looking forword to reading the rest of this story.
Rockman25 chapter 40 . 8/11/2016
This is one of your old works, but it is a true work of art. I love how you gave a background of Kushina and her family. Also I love how you molded the relationship of Kushina and Minato. Good job! A heck of an author you are.
Elimsbored chapter 40 . 9/11/2015
So good! Just another review asking you to please finish 'Fire and Blood' and 'That Look' :) re-read the 3 AML stories after 4 years, huge props cause there's hardly anything I enjoy enough to re-read
Guest chapter 40 . 1/19/2015
My second time reading this was just as good as the first
larryjc chapter 40 . 12/23/2014
Minato and Kushina's story was awesome. I now understand Kushina's advice to Hinata on making a choice concerning Naruto. This story was awesome. I am awake 4am when I will have to go out by 9am but this story is soo worth it. It blends perfectly with its sequel. My only regret is that I didn't read it before reading the sequel.

The story is rated: 10/10. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/23/2014
Amazing
Guest chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
I didn't know how badly I wanted a prequel until I started reading this fic. Absolutely phenomenal.
M chapter 40 . 7/4/2014
Great story. Loved it. :)
Mudsaur chapter 40 . 4/12/2014
...Whatever happened to Rin?
percylover101 chapter 40 . 4/1/2014
Absolutely brilliant! I was hesitant, at first, to read a MinatoxKushina story that was non-canonical, but you blew my expectations out of the water. Gaining insight into Kushina's life in Whirlpool and how she cemented her place as a top-notch ninja makes her isolation in Konoha that much more poignant. Very interesting also how the villagers have the same prejudice towards Kushina as they do towards Naruto, but the two act in completely different ways. Again, a phenomenal read, thank you so much for writing this!
Clarilyn chapter 40 . 10/7/2013
Bittersweet. No matter what accomplishments in life, in death you're really useless, aren't you? How far the Namikaze have fallen.
Clarilyn chapter 37 . 10/7/2013
"While the real Kyuubi was attacking all of you were hiding in the shelters while Minato and the ninja of this village fought to save you. But when you're up against a baby then you find your courage!" - Tsunade

I swear I love your quotes.
Clarilyn chapter 36 . 10/7/2013
You did a terrifyingly masterful job of the buildup. It's not quite as blatantly tragic as canon, but in it's own way it's a million times more heart-wrenching as the pressure clamps down and down with every hour... as it sinks in bit by agonising bit just how effectively Minato is doomed. How a great man just on his ascent would suddenly be just... gone. It's powerful. Sarutobi's words from before only reinforces that. In fact I've never read anything else that managed to bring home just how powerfully tragic Minato's sacrifice really was. How much he had to give up - it's suddenly real, and I can appreciate the magnitude of it.
Clarilyn chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
He survives he survives oooh he survives yet...
Clarilyn chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
I knew it. I just knew it. Still wish I was wrong... It's always the best characters that die.
1,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »