Reviews for A Mother's Love: The Life of Kushina
Books52 chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
I'm honestly crying right now. That was so sad :( :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Fucking beautiful story dude truly
Apollo Child chapter 40 . 5/31/2013
I support kushina 100% you try to harm my child you die. Point blank period.
AonoKenshi chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Ooh, the Spine! Did you ever read the Inheritance Cycle?
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 40 . 4/27/2013
This is one of the best developed Minato x Kushina fanfics ever! It is absultuy great! I am on to read the sequal! :D
Veggielover1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was an incredibly well written story. I love the voice that you give to each individual character. I really enjoyed it.
XxEpicPandaxX chapter 40 . 2/18/2013
Awesome but naruto is older by like more than one year... I like the
Couple and all but... old whatever it's your story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
love it! not many kushina and minato stories out there, this is by far one of the most developed, original and interesting
Darkrai Master34 chapter 40 . 2/4/2013
Wait.. If I look at this correctly, with Hannah being very pregnant with Hinata, doesn't that make Naruto older than Hinata? In the other story Hinata was older... Or is the kid inside Hannah Hanabi..?
SMLoveSxL chapter 40 . 9/11/2012
Where is minato?
TheVastEmptiness chapter 40 . 8/3/2012
Great story! I absolutely loved it :D Now off to read A Mother's Love :3
Tomon chapter 40 . 7/26/2012
Very interesting and enjoyable story about Minato and Kushina. I really like how did you describe the Uzumaki clan and it's shame how they almost died out just because of natural disaster.

Well, time for the two version of A Mother's Love :) I'm rather curious how it will play out :)
Shadofokkusu chapter 40 . 7/3/2012
As expected another spectacular story. I can't believe I waited so long to read it because I thought it wouldn't be a good as the others, fair proved me wrong. My only problem now is I want to know what happened to Rin. . she and Hinata are my favourite female characters so I'm ├╝ber curious.

Yours faithfully
Elivira chapter 40 . 6/23/2012
Wow great story. I only noticed one big plot hole, you seem to have forgotten that Shinzou/Urusai is still alive albeit working in some kind of mines in Iwa mabey you have plans for bringing him up in the sequil but if not it left my rather sad not knowing what happend to him.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 40 . 5/17/2012
I enjoyed that very much.
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »