Reviews for A Mother's Love: The Life of Kushina
Clarilyn chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
Every time I remember Shinzou is going to die my heart tears a little bit more. Their brother-sister relationship is so adorable.
Books52 chapter 40 . 7/3/2013
And this this story just went to amazing to sad sad to creepy and creepy to disuribing.

The hokage is kinda useless. Where is him during all this madness? He should have the power to kick out people from the village and stop crazy mobs like that. Shouldn't the anub ( can't spellllllll) be reporting this stuff to him?

Is kushina going crazy? But for real, was all that stuff kushina did really nesasary ( still can't spell)? In a way, she's making narutos life worse. What happends when he finds out about this when he's older? What will he think of her?

Anyway this was a really good story of yours. Hopefully there will be a part 2 of this story so we can see what happens next. ;)
Books52 chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
I'm honestly crying right now. That was so sad :( :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Fucking beautiful story dude truly
Apollo Child chapter 40 . 5/31/2013
I support kushina 100% you try to harm my child you die. Point blank period.
AonoKenshi chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Ooh, the Spine! Did you ever read the Inheritance Cycle?
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 40 . 4/27/2013
This is one of the best developed Minato x Kushina fanfics ever! It is absultuy great! I am on to read the sequal! :D
Veggielover1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was an incredibly well written story. I love the voice that you give to each individual character. I really enjoyed it.
XxEpicPandaxX chapter 40 . 2/18/2013
Awesome but naruto is older by like more than one year... I like the
Couple and all but... old whatever it's your story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
love it! not many kushina and minato stories out there, this is by far one of the most developed, original and interesting
Darkrai Master34 chapter 40 . 2/4/2013
Wait.. If I look at this correctly, with Hannah being very pregnant with Hinata, doesn't that make Naruto older than Hinata? In the other story Hinata was older... Or is the kid inside Hannah Hanabi..?
SMLoveSxL chapter 40 . 9/11/2012
Where is minato?
TheVastEmptiness chapter 40 . 8/3/2012
Great story! I absolutely loved it :D Now off to read A Mother's Love :3
Tomon chapter 40 . 7/26/2012
Very interesting and enjoyable story about Minato and Kushina. I really like how did you describe the Uzumaki clan and it's shame how they almost died out just because of natural disaster.

Well, time for the two version of A Mother's Love :) I'm rather curious how it will play out :)
Shadofokkusu chapter 40 . 7/3/2012
As expected another spectacular story. I can't believe I waited so long to read it because I thought it wouldn't be a good as the others, fair proved me wrong. My only problem now is I want to know what happened to Rin. . she and Hinata are my favourite female characters so I'm ├╝ber curious.

Yours faithfully