Reviews for A Mother's Love: The Life of Kushina
madeyemai chapter 40 . 5/15/2012
I was loving the story up until kushina visiting minato in konoha. Everything went downhill from there.
thunderpunk666 chapter 40 . 2/4/2012
is there a sequel to this amazing story?
Kanto the Slayer chapter 40 . 8/29/2011
Okay, here's my honest take.

You did a TON of things in this fic that made no sense.

Introduced characters I've never even heard of. Had Uzushio destroyed in a way that wasn't all that true-to-form, and not very epic either. Didn't include Madara's part in the plot, which was the true and real driving force behind the attack in the first place. Messed with canon in several ways, to the point that this is an entirely different backstory.

And you know what?

IT ALL WORKED.

This piece is genius! It puts a whole new spin on things that I didn't expect, and even though I knew what really happened in the series up to recent events, long before I read this story, it still amazes me that people can still provide some good story telling on this material.

That's what doesn't make any sense, though! You screwed with canon, and made it work!

My mind, she is blown.

THIS FIC IS SLAYER-APPROVED.

Well done!
anime pryncess chapter 40 . 7/2/2011
job well done. i am a very great admirer of your work. how u took a few hints from the show and a couple of names and whip up this incredible story from imagination is completely beyond me. this just proves how great ur imagination is. superb job! i rlly loved this.
Vanex chapter 40 . 5/9/2011
A Mother's Love was an awesome story! So was this one. All that's left to do is for you to someday finish the alternate version. I look forward to one day seeing Fire and Blood completed.
Alpenwolf chapter 40 . 5/4/2011
this prequel (i think its written this way) is a damn good one to your other story and i seriously like it and im happy that i found it :D
Alpenwolf chapter 39 . 5/4/2011
hehe thats a good reason for her nickname and i like it
Ithebooklover chapter 23 . 4/11/2011
Pretty ironic, a Haruno fancied Naruto's father...
littlemelonatplay chapter 15 . 1/19/2011
nooooooo! dont die shinzou! i didnt think much of him before but he started to grow on me. anyway, i really hope he escapes!
Dragon Ninja chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
What Kunish mother named could you maybe post a family tree to help us idenify who is related to Who.
always-kh chapter 40 . 10/1/2010
this is all so sad less sad than the real manga in some ways but so much more so in others...

poor kushina. but i can't blame her doing whatever it takes to protect prettymuch the only thing, the only one she has left in her life.

i'm still crying over all the events in the story.
always-kh chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
oh god i love it what an interesting twist. lmao. i must say i love the dynamics between the two already though.
Towards the sun chapter 39 . 9/11/2010
Oh ho ho ho ho, now i know who's going to get all my wrath. Hei, all you lunatic, son of a b*tch, people from konoha...! The namikaze family made a humongous sacrifice so that all your sorry as**ses could live, and now you want to kill them? He he he, alright, all of you please gather in this field. Done? Oke, please wait a little while i summon Manda.
Towards the sun chapter 36 . 9/11/2010
Why is it everytime i got to review your story, i would always in 'deep tears/weeping my ass' state? (you did a good job at that)

Mmm.. well, I dont know what character to be hate this time or to be blame. Oh, and WHY there isnt a decent story out there about a complete namikaze family without having it turn into a ridiculous unconvincable story (ex: naruto in modern time high school, naruto being kidnapped out of konoha only to be adopted by whatever, naruto being separate from his parents since his childhood, etc,etc)

Can you please make one? Please...? Pretty please?

Oh God, Please at least read this review.
Towards the sun chapter 35 . 9/11/2010
I hate you kyuubiiii...! Everythings going to be fine, but you have to ruin it! I'll forgive you though, BUT ONLY IF MINATO AND I WAS THERE COMPLETE TO ACCOMPANY OUR NARUTO...! Go talk to shinigami, you dammit...!

(a pissed off) Namikaze Kushina