Reviews for A Mother's Love: The Life of Kushina
Towards the sun chapter 36 . 9/11/2010
Why is it everytime i got to review your story, i would always in 'deep tears/weeping my ass' state? (you did a good job at that)

Mmm.. well, I dont know what character to be hate this time or to be blame. Oh, and WHY there isnt a decent story out there about a complete namikaze family without having it turn into a ridiculous unconvincable story (ex: naruto in modern time high school, naruto being kidnapped out of konoha only to be adopted by whatever, naruto being separate from his parents since his childhood, etc,etc)

Can you please make one? Please...? Pretty please?

Oh God, Please at least read this review.
Towards the sun chapter 35 . 9/11/2010
I hate you kyuubiiii...! Everythings going to be fine, but you have to ruin it! I'll forgive you though, BUT ONLY IF MINATO AND I WAS THERE COMPLETE TO ACCOMPANY OUR NARUTO...! Go talk to shinigami, you dammit...!

(a pissed off) Namikaze Kushina
AkashXD chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Great story. :)
nine-orcids chapter 31 . 7/23/2010
i loved your story! it was awesome!
Dario chapter 32 . 6/24/2010
You must have been pretty happy when you read Pain's last action.
rS 100 chapter 40 . 6/9/2010
Your work is absolute MAGIC!

Thank you for sharing your talent to all of us readers.
BloodReaperZ chapter 40 . 6/8/2010
Well, done. A fantasic prequal, well done and writen. A little, little spelling error in some chapters but thats nit picking. I wonder what happened to Rin though...

Still, I enjoy it. Kushina certainly had a lot of life changing events. From a princess of whirlpool, a ninja of whirlpool, loosing a friend, becoming stronger thanks to her brother, loosing her brother, found love, married, gave birth, lose almost her entire family, became red death and finally. Raised her son into the finest hokage ever to live.

I love it. *Favs*
BloodReaperZ chapter 39 . 6/8/2010
The birth of Red Death, funny enough in the flowing slaughter of blood. I approve, they deserved everything they got.
BloodReaperZ chapter 38 . 6/8/2010
Oh damn... This when the villages SERIOUSLY try and get Naruto when theres no Sannin... I bet something happens to Rin...
BloodReaperZ chapter 37 . 6/8/2010
The villager are a bunch of idiots. _ I wish the Uzumaki's were not destroyed, it would of made Kushina and Naruto lifes easier.
BloodReaperZ chapter 36 . 6/8/2010
Sigh... It was sad to read but it was going to happen... So ends Minato's life starts Kushina's and Naruto's new life.
BloodReaperZ chapter 35 . 6/8/2010
Oh man the happiness and then the sadness... Dammit Kyuubi you ruin everything...
BloodReaperZ chapter 34 . 6/8/2010
Oh yay their together, now how long do they have before... You know... / Guess I'll find out.
BloodReaperZ chapter 33 . 6/8/2010
Things getting worse and worse for Minato. /
BloodReaperZ chapter 32 . 6/8/2010
Kushina being recalled back? Uh oh... I see no good coming from this..
1,122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »