Reviews for A Mother's Love: The Life of Kushina
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
HA HA HA!

URUSAI-SENSEI!
bomber68 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
That was really good he will make her life miserable I’m sure
Paladin-kriss chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
hahaha, love it. Nice one Shinzou
King Hawke chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
*laughs out loud* perfect! that is the perfect punishment for Kushina.
Aceina chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
good chapter i cant wait to see who teacsh who the lesson hear i mean a good ninja shoudl be prepared for pranks so perhaps the fatehr wants the son to lern how to kepe his guar dup better form his yougent sister and for her to lern some things form him i cant wiat to see wher this goes
TMEMEME chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
"As much as I would have loved a good Mother's love chap, i guess this is good."

"Ya! One-chan like!"

"Yachiru! Go back to Kenpachi and stop following me!" Yachiru started to cry, five minutes later, the whole 11th squad comes and tries to kill me. Man, its good to have wings, even just one sometimes.
Shun Usagi chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This fic is so awesome,please update soon and do more.

BEWK
Paladin-kriss chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
nice choice. keep writing
memnarch chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Excellent! I was hoping you'd do some sort of spin off from A Mother's Love and lo and behold! I'm excited about seeing your version of Whirlpool country, particularly if there are any original clans that may exist there. It stands to reason that there's got to be at least one clan of water jutsu users in a country called Whirlpool. Also, will you be finishing the story when Naruto is born, or will you go beyond that perhaps? I'd like to see more of Kushina with her genin team. If there's one thing I wanted to see more of in A Mother's Love, it's definitely Kushina and her team. But in the immediate future, I'm looking forward to seeing how Whirlpool sees the beginning of the 3rd Ninja War.
Sangemaru chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wohoo, can't wait for this story :) And for the ending to "A mother's love"
17AutumnLeaves chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This looks like it should be fun! how far will you be going with this? up until Kushina meets Minato? earlier? further?

Oh, and (sorry for all the questions), but does this mean AML is finished? It's not such a bad ending, but I wouldn't mind it continuing _

Anyhow, This looks like it'll be another great story! well done!
Lightning Bob chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Good start, can't wait to see the rest.
Kagetsubasa chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Awesome first chapter. Sounds like an interesting prequel.
King Hawke chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
excellent so far! I wasn't expecting a prequel.
mintxrain chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I don't know about this story. I'm really bent on reading your other stories but this one doesn't hit me very hard. I'll still continue reading though to see if i change my mind.
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 Next »