Reviews for Jones Family Anatomy
it's time to ramble on chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
A very sweet chapter!
Princess613 chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
I like the way you end each chapter with "Happy reading..." It's so cute. So are the stories. Thanks.
Asher Elric chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Fedora, fedora!

I loe that hat. This was wonderful.
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Awe, Mutt!

Both of your fathers love you! no matter where they are!

This was so cute. Loved it.

Always look on the brights die of death, just before you draw your terminal breathe!
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
ah, poor Mutt. This was just so cute!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
hahaha, and Mutt didn't think about the window? or a rope ladder? The front door is rather an obvious way to get out of the house. But this was really amusing. I loved it.
PandoraSilk chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
Cute story. Is there going to be more, because I'd love to read more about Indy, Mutt and Marion as a family.
Cosme chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
This is marvelously inventive! The family dynamics are so accurate! and Chloe is the perfect heartbreaker!
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
Each of these is a welcome little glimpse into the Jones dynamic I enjoyed immensely. This last one is particularly inventive and intuitive. I never considered that Mutt might see a relationship in the context of a lost parent but it makes a lot of sense. Thanks so much for sharing them, I look forward to any more you might write.
Misha and Mary chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Wow! I mean WOW!

I just "discovered" you and your writing and I can't tell you how impressed I am. You are an incredibly gifted author. You not only have plot and perspective, you're able to flex your storytelling style! I am so envious.

All of your story nuggets are delicious but (so far) my favorites are this one and the previous one. Each way yummy in its own right. Ch. 6 really tugged at my heartstrings, especially when Indy and Marion were talking about Mutt needing a father. Indiana's vulnerability . . . OY!

And then, Ch. 7 got us better inside Mutt's head. I love his sardonic wit, his abject love for Chloe and his absolute certainty about his future. So sweet. And then with one Dad snark at the end (Junior!), you tossed the perfect line that snapped Matt back to the present. I L'dMAO at Indiana so not being invited to the Wedding.

So glad I have a handful more bites to go. COME BACK AND KEEP WRITING!
chalicity chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
OH MY GOODNESS! this was so entertaining! i was smiling and laughing the whole time reading it, it was so full of character. i kind of wish this was a one-shot on its own
DivaStar chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
Yay! I've been hoping that someone would do an AU like this, but yours is the first one I've seen. I thought it was wonderful, my only complaint is that there isn't more, lol. Great job!
chalicity chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
LOL! aww, poor mutt! XD
Jan-AQ chapter 11 . 11/3/2008
Great job. Thanks so much for sharing!
Jan-AQ chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
Oh, I absolutely love it! Wonderful.