Reviews for Jones Family Anatomy
Fantasygirl721 chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Wow, that was amazing! Really, I was kinda sad that there was no Mutt, but the great descriptions and Indy/Marion-ness made up for it. Amazing job, I loved it!

Kat
marian0artemis0locksley chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
This is beautiful! It is a great way to get them comfortable with each other and it is intimate and carefully written! Euge!
Pallas-Athena chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Yay for Indy/Mutt interaction. That was about as good as I expected it to be from reading the other chapters :)
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Wow, without a shadow of a doubt, this is my absolute favorite! So amazing! I LOVED it.
FrostyFingers chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
aw! this was sweet! cant wait for more! please up asap! great story
the doctor's next dance chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Aw, so adorable!
ThinkingLady-Marethiel chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Aw... there's nothing more "coming of age" than the father passing down the knowledge of how to tie a tie. This was so perfect... it reminded me of a few years back when my then-17-year-old son was frustrated and trying to figure out how to tie a tie for the same purpose!

I often thought it would have been a neat storyline for something... my husband had to stand behind him to do it as he couldn't repeat the movements otherwise (giggle!) and THAT was a pretty funny scene: My husband is 5'10" and our son, even at 17, was 6'!

Beautifully done, as always... you have me wondering what part of the anatomy will be coming next!

Pat
Templa Otmena chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
These are so sweet. I love the way you write the characters' growing and exisiting relationships with each other.

Looking forward to more.

Thank you for sharing.
DaytimeDreamer24 chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Aww, this is just so sweet! The Mutt and Indy chat in chapter four was so sweet! I love it a lot! Can't wait for the next chapter!
pam halliwell chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
WOW! now i know this sounds cheesy and fr-fetched but the entire time i felt like i was redin some great americannovel about the secrets to father and son relationships. in simple common terms i was moved :) well done seriously. the right word would be: kudos :D
OperaCountess chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
aw! he put the fedora on. that was an AWESOME! father son moment. these are really amazing, i can't wait to see waht else is coming up!
darkdestiney2000 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
OMG...I love this...can't wait for the next one
darkdestiney2000 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Haha...great start
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
THAT WAS SO GOOD! A rite of passage that you played off so well. Thank you for this chapter! It was amazing! My very favorite so far!
Blood-Sucker-1428 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Aw, I loved it. You set up the awkwardness really well. Very nice!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »