Reviews for Jones Family Anatomy
Barclay chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
You write extremely well. It was a pleasure to read the whole story.

I think you've done a tremendous job - it definitely is publishable material in my humble opinion.
FrostyFingers chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
sweet :D want more asap!
Gala000085 chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
This was so sweet and brilliant grasp of characters.
ThinkingLady-Marethiel chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
Aw...

God darn it, woman, but your Marion just friggin' jumps off the page, you know that? For other writers, she's a plotline device, a means to an end, but for you? She's living, breathing, with a life of her own.

Brava. I just LOVE this!

ThinkingLady
pokerfacejones chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
adorable ;)
Kat1021 chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
Excellent job!Poor purry :( UPdate soon!
MusicNinja chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
Aww...
MusicNinja chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
A-freakin-mazing! You totally just made my night there. Like, literally, I was depressed, you made it better. You are going on my favorite Author list just because you mentioned Rear Window! Best. Movie. Ever! I'm doing my extended essay on Hitchcock! I loved this piece. So like Mutt to get into a fight on the first date! He's so fantastic! You're so fantastic! I loved it! God bless you and your eventual children! Horray America!
MusicNinja chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Once again... that was cute. I like the Indy and Mutt dynamic... seems very true to life.
MusicNinja chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Hot
MusicNinja chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Cute... I love Mutt.
MusicNinja chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Aww... I agree with you. Mutt wouldn't be able to completely turn away from Colin not matter how epic Indy is. The man raised him (we think, theres a possibility he could have died when Mutt was really small.)
MusicNinja chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Good times
Palmer4President chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Wow! I really love this story so far! You've fantastically portrayed all of the Joneses, keeping them interesting and in-character. I love the way they all interact, and I find the relationship between Indy and Mutt really interesting, since that is the only one we don't really get to see in the movie. You've shown that relationship brilliantly. I loved this last chapter, too. The way they reenacted the Raider's scene was adorable and so much fun to read. :) Fantastic job so far, and I can't wait to read more of this story!
Lady Allana Solo chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Great so far, but I have one question. Is Indy Sr. now since there's two Henrys again? The first time I read it, I thought it was supposed to be the original sr.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »