Reviews for Jones Family Anatomy
iamselena chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
Another fantastic chapter! And the conversation from the Raiders of the Lost Ark fits perfectly with everything you made. Love it. Hope you update soon! :D Goodluck with your story! :D
Kadigan chapter 10 . 7/17/2008

Really, that's all I can say. Aw!
Blood-Sucker-1428 chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
Ooh, that was a good one. Well done. I enjoyed it completely.
bedlamandbroomsticks chapter 10 . 7/16/2008

All I have to say.
Reven Eid chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
In case I haven't said it before I LOVE THIS STORY! all these pieces are great!
OperaCountess chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
wonderful again, of course! it always good to read a scene like that and now that they are not going anywhere and ther still as alive as when they were young. till next time!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
Very nicely written- I like how you took the quote from the first movie and used it.
imnotacommittee chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
All of these snippets have been such treasures. One of these days, I'll highlight what I like about each one of them specifically.

For this one, I really liked how Marion didn't need Indy saying something to reassure her of his love (and attraction) for her. Just by being Indy (poor, aching, lovable, OLD Indy) and letting Marion take care of him despite his external protests eased her insecurities and erased any doubts she had in her mind. The subject never came up between them, because she didn't need it too. Beautifully done!

And the mirror image of the boat scene was cleverly done. I like how it took Indy a moment to realize where she was going with it.

Thanks so much for updating and sharing.
darkdestiney2000 chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
Haha...very cute...I loved it
WarrinPeace chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
What a nice treat! I stopped over here just to see and lo and behold you posted! I love your work, you know I do. Or at least you should since I tell you that so frequently. ;) Great work as always! Looking forward to more!
pam halliwell chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
lovely how you used the classic scene :)
Fantasygirl721 chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
Finally, happy reading cause there is no cliffie! Another thing I like about this fic-or set of fics to be more accurate.

That was so frickin' cute! Adorable, and I loved the flashback to Raiders. Very nice work.

ifyoucanfindmeimhere chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
This chapter was amazing- you captured their relationship, now and in the past, so perfectly- well done!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
you do these guys so well! lol...i want to BE marion when im 47 with years and mileage under me :)

MOre more more more!
Crisium chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
I adore your Marion, and the way you write her. You're so good at getting into the character's heads that what they say in your stories sounds absolutely natural. Great chapter.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »