Reviews for The Last Haibane?
GlompGal chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
VERY beautiful epilogue, i've been looking forward to reading such a well written chapter in this theme since i recently finished the series. very nice story, 5 stars!
RedSavant chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Man, this was good! I honestly didn't expect much from only 85 fics in the section, but I'm glad I clicked this one on a whim.

Hm... why'd you say you hope things never happen like this in canon? Aside from there being no Haibane to welcome the newcomers - and I'm sure the housemistress will handle that - I think pretty much every fan of the series takes an outcome like this as their personal canon. (Hooray for Reki/Rakka, by the way - not that I can tell whether it was intentional or not.) Good work! I'll have to check your other stories, too.
Kazaazz chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
...*sniff* A beautiful tear jerker that left me thinking about it for a long time afterwards. Incredibly well written, with the flow being absolutely flawless as well. A true work of art. Which makes me wonder...what was Reki painting this time?

But no, I loved the ending on how it could still continue, almost never-ending and yet brings a decisive end to the anime. Incredibly moving.
Kaykat chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was beautiful, it wraps everything up, but still leaving an unfinished end. It was moving, I enjoyed reading this one.

O_x
Abyssopelagic chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow, it's tricky to find a decent story for this fandom! Kudos for this - it's very sweet and very poignant. Beautiful work!
BurnoutRush chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
this is the most beautiful story ever! It makes me want to cry with happiness! )
CeeCee Red chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I love this! it's exactly how i imagined the place they would go to after their day of flight great job!
Snow Drawn chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I love this! It was very well written and it sort of completes the story. :)
Kingpin chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I thought this was an awesome series and your story is a welcome addition.
Ukyou Kuonji chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Absolutely beautiful; it always makes me tear up to consider the eventual reunion of the Haibane somewhere on the other side. You capture what the Day of Flight must be like so well, too.

Omedetou,

Ucchan
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I like the circle of life that you presented in the story. It was also a good story idea and, in my opinion, possibly quite accurate of what happened, both religiously and for the anime. I almost wish you could write more about what happened in the decade, so we could know what happened to the twins, Kana, Hikari, Hana, etc. I'd also love to see a picture of Rakka all grown up and with her wings grown out. :)