Reviews for Wax Rainbows
Shadowblayze chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
That was...tragically breathtaking...

I kind of love you for it and I sort of hate you...

...which means you executed it perfectly! Bravo!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Nice.
spiel chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was heart-rending sweet. It's horrible to know that neither Angeal nor Zack could ever really be with Cloud, but it's really soothing that at least they can watch over him.

Thanks a lot for writing this story!
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Sweet. Tender. Poignant. Thanks for sharing!

CT.
serryblack1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
i like this pairing it's nice
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was actually really good. I'm surprised at how much I liked it. I don't even ship this pairing

Wow, angsty. Geez. I feel bad for Angeal, not actually getting a shot with the only one he loved. :3

Gosh... where did this come from? What was the inspiration? -sighs- It was really great... . It's funny how so many people never confessed their love... .

Lol! I like how Cloud could sense the perviness. Sure, he said he felt secure! -I notice he also said he didn't want to make love out there, though.

So... it's strange how Angeal fell for Cloud. I guess Cloud really is the fandom bicycle. Even Zack seemed to care for him over Angeal. & Tseng with Aerith is a new one on me. It doesn't bother me, it's just strange. & I actually rather like how Cloud ended up with Reno at the end, of all people! :)
PipTheAlmighty chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Angsty, but sweet. I really liked this, thanks for posting.

PipTheAlmighty
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was cute. Amazing. I didn't really understand parts of it, but it was awesome in the end. :)
raised-perdition chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Awwwwwwww... how could I have missed when this came out? Did I miss the subscribe button? -cries-

It was so beautiful... But if I were Zack, I would have sent thunderclouds over Reno's head...
Illulian chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
awe! yeah it's a random pair, but I thought this was cute.

Thanks for the read yo!

-Blooming D.

‥.。・。*:
TheGreatMillz33 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Aww...this story was adorable. A bit depressing, but in a good way. I like how you could see through the perspective of the characters in the lifestream. It really gives a new perspective. And this is a couple I never really thought of either. You pulled it off really well! :3
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I love this. You have now made me a fan of this pairing. And I like the interaction between the people in the lifestream and the ones on Gaia.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Wha! that was so cute and sad and sweet at the same time! -cry-
Kichou chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Nice story. Very touching.
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was a cute story, l liked it