Reviews for My Version of Midnight Sun
clt chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
hurry please!
Daniellah chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
Hey;
Firstly I have to admit I have read Stephanie Meyer's partial draft of Midnight Sun - I just couldn't resist!
Knowing you haven't makes this read all the better. I genuinly think this is the best version I have read and I am so eager to read more! Please continue writing! I read all 12 chapters in a matter of days! I really hope to see more soon :)
ilovetwi-writer'swriting chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
twi-writer,

i agree, what hapenned to stephanie was very sad. she must have been heart broken. And as a fellow twilight reader and lover i am also not going to read it because she doesnt want us to. I will wait until she releases it, if she releases it. However, i love your chapters, i love every word. I have been waiting and waiting and checking every day. Honestly, you write just like Stephanie - amazingly! So please please please please please please please please please please finish your amazing version of midnight sun and give us all - all your lovely reviewers something to live for and something astonishing to read!

much love,

ilovetwi-writer'swriting
Machida chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
It is cool
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
I get writers block all the time. im telling ya its not fun and i feel so bad when i get it.

if u feel like ur getting writers block, maybe u should pout ur story on hiatus for a while, on hold. its hard dealing with writers block. im writing 2 novels at the same time and its hard for me.

take a break and tell all ur fans ur sorry and explain to them the situation.

on the other hand, you could find a beta, or a partner. the beta to look over new chapters and fix them, or a partner, they could help you out, write half the chapter and someone else write the other half or someway around it...
Kathyj chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
Please hurry!
LOL chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
Hi!

just to say that you are an awesome writer, i have read every chapter you have written from start to finish.

I have read every single Twilight book and i think you write just as well as her.

Please keep on writing!

Bye!
Nine-TailedFireFox chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
Nice. Alice seems too serious at times. Bella is more accurate now. Not as much in non- Meyer words next chapter... Edward's thoughts seems to slow at times, conidering his thought processes. I'll look closely at your interpretations of his reactions next chapter.
Nine-TailedFireFox chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
Accurate and better- experience is good for you, it seems. I noticed one thing that wasn't, however. You made Edward's gift/ talent seem like he could read past thoughts, which is declared outright that it is not the case in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn when his talent is compared to Aro's. Seriously, I would think he could do so if I hadn't read the series! Watch those simple words that change so much. Just advice. Check your reviews about every three months, please. It will further your possible writing career.
Nine-TailedFireFox chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
You show promise. How old are you (rhetorical)? Do you enjoy writing as much as you seem to? It could become a hobby/ part- time seasonal job. You're good enough. I think you see most of his thoughts and actions accurately. Is he really this far alnog in thoughts now? Huh. Nice how you incorprate Alice's visions more, and show how he is obviously oblivious to others around him when he looks at Bella, his intensity, and his hesitancy to face the others.
Nine-TailedFireFox chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Wonderful. A nice contribution to the World of writing. I appreciate how well you wrote out the thoughts of Edward, and how you predicted how he'd think of Bella, esp. in the begining. You did seem to lose some of the sentences already recorded, and, frusratingly so, you did add some totally obviously fan- crazed words that Bella said, in scenes Meyer didn't put in detail. She seemed too ridiculously obsessed, as if she isn't as spiritually, mentally strong person she really is. I saw some other draft you did, and you did better in that aspect in that one than this one, but payed less attention to Edward's thought process sometimes, but in this one you had him realizing some things sooner, and typed more.
supernaturalobsessionfemale chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
awsome
supernaturalobsessionfemale chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
awsome
Misty chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
I really think you should continue writing this story. Its really good, and now im depressed. lol
MzCindy1980 chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
hope you update, can't wait...