Reviews for Decisions
jk chapter 8 . 5/17
Edward says I cant help but think you heard part of our convo...and bellas face "flamed"...why?
jk chapter 7 . 5/17
lauran says...ohhh sure is nice for Edward to take pity one you...
and bella crys like a little bitch?

do you think this is better then twilight? just in case you do...its not ...not even fucking close...I see no point to the story at all
your like...ohhh ill write a story but bella will be a pussy and cry all the time! oh and blush don't forget that...I will have her blush every 2 seconds!
great idea...LOL
jk chapter 5 . 5/17
bella spilt alittle hot chocolate on her hand...and let Edward talk her into going to the fucking hospital?

who goes to the hospital for a small burn?

how convienant for your story!

this is stupid as fuck
jk chapter 2 . 5/17
sooooo what the fuck is the point of this story?
you have bella "be smart" and take Edwards advise in chapter one stay away from him...only to push them together in chapter fucking two?
this is sooo fuckin stupid
Guest chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
Are you finishing or what? I need to know the end you know?
Jenni chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
Thank you very much! Entertaining story. :)
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Love epov
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Really enjoying this story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Yay, Bella is being a smart woman! You're a wonderful writer, btw. Hope your classes are going well
LAB1 chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
Ack! Your story is great, but we need the last chapter or two!
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 23 . 8/13/2012
Omg. I can't believe you ended it luke that...wth... Uggggg
Drithligh chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
I think that's maybe the worst cliffhanger in fanfic history. Lol. Seriously. And I can see that it's been years since you've worked on this story. If you're still alive and checking into ff at all I'd like to respectfully request an ending to this story. Did you really not have one in mind? Oh well. I'm putting this on alert, just in case. I have no idea how Bella would get out of this.
Drithligh chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is an interesting premise for a story. I don't think I've ever read a fic that had Bella responsibly staying away from the vampires. I wonder what Alice would be seeing at this point?
Sugargirl5 chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
Nonononononono! You can't stop here! Please write the ending to this story, if you want, I'll be your co-writer. I'll send you some of my other work in a PM. Just please finish this!
Sugargirl5 chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
I'm really enjoying this story, I went away for a couple of days, but now I can finally read on :)