Reviews for Decisions
Guest chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
Are you finishing or what? I need to know the end you know?
Jenni chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
Thank you very much! Entertaining story. :)
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Love epov
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Really enjoying this story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Yay, Bella is being a smart woman! You're a wonderful writer, btw. Hope your classes are going well
LAB1 chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
Ack! Your story is great, but we need the last chapter or two!
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 23 . 8/13/2012
Omg. I can't believe you ended it luke that...wth... Uggggg
Drithligh chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
I think that's maybe the worst cliffhanger in fanfic history. Lol. Seriously. And I can see that it's been years since you've worked on this story. If you're still alive and checking into ff at all I'd like to respectfully request an ending to this story. Did you really not have one in mind? Oh well. I'm putting this on alert, just in case. I have no idea how Bella would get out of this.
Drithligh chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is an interesting premise for a story. I don't think I've ever read a fic that had Bella responsibly staying away from the vampires. I wonder what Alice would be seeing at this point?
Sugargirl5 chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
Nonononononono! You can't stop here! Please write the ending to this story, if you want, I'll be your co-writer. I'll send you some of my other work in a PM. Just please finish this!
Sugargirl5 chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
I'm really enjoying this story, I went away for a couple of days, but now I can finally read on :)
Sugargirl5 chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
I really really love this story!
Rosad chapter 23 . 3/16/2010
Where is the rest of this story?
time-twilight chapter 23 . 3/9/2010
great chapter cant wait 4 an update please update soon.
appleburple chapter 23 . 1/28/2010
Loved this. Very exciting. I'm assuming that you stopped updating this sotry cause this leads into the ballet studio scene? But there's so many unanswered questions.

I would very much enjoy any additional chapters, if you ever find yourself updating this again.