Reviews for In the Pale Moonlight
LilttleFreak chapter 35 . 9/8/2014
I have been waiting for that line since chapter one. Joker is my baby and so is Red and I am a very happy fangirl.
AmberQueen chapter 35 . 6/5/2013
I can't even begin to say how much I have enjoyed this story.
OmegaPhaedra chapter 35 . 5/24/2013
Oh, my goodness! I loved this story so very much! From their first meeting to that adorable last scene.. It isn't often I find such a well-written Hellboy x OC story. Thank you so much for writing this. I enjoyed every second. :)
Luxor-DestroyerOfWorlds chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I gotta tell you, I'm absolutely loving this so far :3
camierose chapter 35 . 1/7/2013
this is asowme i love it
KristineNote chapter 35 . 8/3/2012
loved it sooo much! Sad it ended but it was a delicious read and the ending left me satisfied!
Aviarianna O Lorien chapter 35 . 3/30/2012
I had to go back over the last few days and re-read this in it's entirety and all the while I was smiling, giggling, remembering why I picked it in the first place and very happy that it was updated. It was very much worth the wait.
Nerdified Elf chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
How can this have 22 more chapters? It seems as though it will end in 3 more! You, my friend, are an artist!
JollyRoger1 chapter 35 . 3/18/2012
I'm so glad this story wasn't forgotten. Well done.
Night-Weaver369 chapter 35 . 3/18/2012
I have loved this story for a long time, as a fellow STL native, I always love it when you mentioned St. Louis in this story! I read all your Hellboy stories, they kick some major ass!
Brad W chapter 34 . 6/14/2011
Loved it. Usually I read stories with some form of action in them, but I found myself unable to stop reading this story once I began. Very good job.
MamaOrc666 chapter 34 . 9/10/2010
is dis the last chappy? cuz IT WAS AN AMAZING FANFICTION! i have seriously read this non-stop since i started it. if i'm on the computer, i'm reading this. geez, you got talent! i Love You!
MamaOrc666 chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
dude! hellboy just got cooler! great story. tell ya more wen i finish it!

-The Jester
epalladino chapter 34 . 5/1/2010
I'm glad I inspired you to update. It was well worth the wait. It amazes me how you can make Hellboy and Torie so interesting as a couple that this whole long chapter is basically just about them and you make their characters and relationship so fascinating.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and will miss this story when it is over.

Thanks, Beth
epalladino chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
Perfect resolution to their dilemma. Torie's doubts and reasons were understandable, but so was Hellboy's hurt and anger. I'm ecstatic that they worked it out. Yay! for make-up sex. I loved how toward the end that was all that was on Hellboy's mind.

Obviously, there's more coming. I'm still hoping for a happy ending for the loving couple.

Thanks, Beth