Reviews for Persuasion
Angie chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was amazing! I loved it, great job
jwil625 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Loved this one shot! Wish there were more like it.

Jessica :)
FonzFan82 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I enjoyed this story. I recently started reading this series on this site not too long ago. I'm a fan of Steph/Ranger. I thought this story was silly, but yes, I do remember Sally Sweet, the man woman or whatever you want to call him. Too bad you didn't make this a story with more chapters, though. It would be interesting/funny to read.
K in MO chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Fun, sexy, and in character! Would you think about continuing it?
Stephie W chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Haha! That was great! I like a nice Cupcake story. Morelli is so awesome. 3 Keep 'em coming!
dsolo chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Really cute story. Loved the description of the PDA and the scores for it.
jmab chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Loved it! Joe & Stpeh are perfect for each other. Very sexy & palyful just like Morelli. Looking forward to more!
ablake333 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Great story! I'm new here and it's tough finding stories with Joe and Steph together. Why the heck are there so many Ranger stories - is there a separate section for Joe stories?

Anna
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Love it! Great job.

I like Joe more than Ranger.

They have more history together!
secret-scribbled-notebooks chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
*sinking into fluffy loldom*
clarkstonmom chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This story was great. Cute, sweet and funny. You captured Joe's sense of humor perfectly. Loved Connie and Lula with the scorecards. Very well done!
Something Simpler chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
D'aw :D

I love these two :D Great story!
E. Ardania chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
A nice typical scene with Steph and Joe.

Great job. Very Evanovich-style with the PDA and Connie, Lula, and Vinnie's behaviour.
Dallas8 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Cute story. Definitely didn't expect the favor to be babysitting. Hope to see more Cupcake fics from you.
cmbmarks chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow! That was hot. You have a great grasp on the characters.