Reviews for Buckets of water
Mystery chapter 16 . 5/9
Are you ever going to update this story?
Sunglasses27 chapter 16 . 5/10
When are you going to make it up to us and update as I noticed you've not posted since 2009? Such a shame if you don't complete this story as would be such a waste of a fab story
any chapter 16 . 3/13
la trama de la historia es excelente, te felicito es maravillosa; pero todo va muy rápido
creo que mejoraría mucho si especificas mas los detalles
I'm blown away at just how much Lucius really doesn't give a fuck, about ANTHING. Bangin' a mudblood the same age as my son while still married? Don't care. Everyone finds out and flips their shit, "I'm LUCIUS FUCKING MALFOY AND I WILL DESTROY YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE. So check yo'self before you wreck yo'self bitch! The whole thing is just fabulous.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
Nice that he acknowledged that he loves her. And that Draco accepts there relationship.
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
You have to continue...PLEASE!
Babyface96 chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
please come back. im really into this story, it'd be a shame if you didn't finish it...
Viictoria chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Well, rather gutting to see you have not update another story in five years, now I've bothered to take notice of your published and updated dates.

I really wish you all the best with your book and hope you update sooon. But please don't make promises if you can't keep them.

It's disappointing for us readers. :( Though one can only hope you'll update your brilliant stories soon. I have added you to authors alert!

Please keep writing.

Victoria
TashaRose chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
I hope you will someday finish this one too. {Smiles}
TashaRose chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Sneaky Lucius ... Sneaky.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Ooo ... very interesting start to this.
EvelinPetrovaDelAMor chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I hope you finish this story because your writing style is lovely.
ImACountryGirlAtHeart chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
I've only just discovered this story, I really hope you do continue and update very, very soon.

This is the best LM/HG fic I've come across so far... hopefully this has set the spell to find some more awesome LM/HG stories..
Guest chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
Plz update I have read this thing maybe 5 times already just waiting for u to update
Guest chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
i really enjoyed this story i've read it fifty times your a really great writer i would like to know when your are going to finish it i' dying to know what happens keep up the good work.