Reviews for No One Says No
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Cute fluffy goodness! Nothing better!
No Subject chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
*looks around* Wow...I haven't been here for awhile. I kinda fell out of Harry Potter and went onto more fandoms. I always still liked Harry Potter, I just haven't read in it for a long time. I remembered you were always my favorite Sirius/Remus authoress! And I LOVE this story! I sure do miss your work. _

Shia
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
“I don’t like girls but I don’t like guys either! I’m practically asexual!”

HAHAHA. I love how Sirius will. not. give. up. period.

Great story, very funny!

]
L chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This is so deliciously fluffy and cute!

D
2Padfoot00Moony7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Aw... Haha )

Determined, insisent, sly Sirius xD

Loved it!

-2Padfoot00Moony8
koorimechick chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
aw.. That was definitely very sweet. I loved it. It deserves to be on The Best Harry Potter Oneshots Of All Time list. ]]
MiloVentimigliaIsLove chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
omg, this was so cute! I loved it so much, i'm totally faving it and c2ing it! I loved this part:

Sirius eyes widened, before he calmly stated, “No.” and jerked closed the curtains.

LOL!
Psycho Hippy chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This was so cute! And I loved how Remus was reluctanct and in denial. It's a lot more realistic. :DD
arabellaw chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
that was extremly cute! I loved it
justification to wormtail chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Beyond adorable! I love how Sirius was so persistant but still showes frustration or anger at times and the train of thought that leads Remus to the realization that he likes/loves Sirius back. :)
ravenclawroyalty chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
haha cute! i like this. keep up the good work!
xXWriteXMeXAXStoryXx chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
:D aww! so sweet! you are the best, Jules!
Bjafi chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
WAH! that was fuckin adorable. I mean... wow. I love you officially.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
silly moony, breaking boys hearts just to teach them lessons. very cute. loved rem's little future daydream wishes or whatever you want to call them. they were insanely cute. all-in-all, i give this two thumbs up. yay!
Linden chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Very sweet. Especially like the chain of thought that lead to Remus's realization.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »