Reviews for No One Says No
mrscorneliusfudge chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
WOW! This story is bloody fantastic! I love R/S and this is just superb! It was funny too. Great job, Julia!
0EMMA BLACK0 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I loved that story. it was really good! Nice writing.
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
AH! i loved it!
Adoxa chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aww, this was adorable and touching! I loved it. And you're so right, no one says no to Sirius Black! :)
rekahneko chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Ahh, cute!

I love how completely determined Sirius is. This is certainly the same guy who was able to deal with 12 years in Azkaban without giving up his thoughts of revenge and his caring for his god-child.

(-:
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was great! I loved it! And I loved how you had SIRIUS be the one to love him first. If I wrote a Sirius/Remus and only one of them have feelings for the other first I would have Sirius be that person. To me it makes it more enjoyable becuase Sirius is the supposed ladies man and is in love/or has feelings for a MAN! Great Job!
SerialKisserSylar chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
:D I love this!

It was sweeter than cupcakes and better than puppies :) You totally just my day!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was so so cute! I mean, it was really, truly, fangirl-squeal-worthy ADORABLE!
D.Is.So.The.Man chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aww! That was cute. I loved the last line. R/S is always so IC coming from you!

Favorited!

-D-
ellesra chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was silly, but fun to read. Write more fluff like this? Or maybe some angst? Cheers! :D
Risu-chan14 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
just so you know, you one of my favorite fanfic authors of all time. every time you write a story, its exactly what I needed at the moment I read it. This story was so cute and made me melt just like those ice-cream cones you wrote about...minus the 'being in the garbage' part. keep up the excellent work!
Wolvinheart chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I loved this story! It was so well written and that was exactly what I imagined Sirius and Remus to be like at Hogwarts. Lol, the title and the whole story was fabulous, especially Sirius knowing Remus better than himself and showing him what he saw!

Over all a pretty much amazing story, that I thank you so much for writing!

Cheers. :)
Veterization chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
LOVE!

That's all I can really say. This thing was fantastic!

“And what am I supposed to?” Remus asked exasperatedly. “Keep me company.” “Oh, now I have to be awake too?” he sighed, “some of us have tests tomorrow we want to be well rested for.” “Yes, and you and I are not some of us.” “So what do you wanna do?” Sirius offered. “Sleep.” Remus replied impassively.

ROFL.

Great job, JuKe!
HelplessRomantic chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
LMAO.

Sirius is ALWAYS right. They DO love each other! This was so sweet, I loved it to bits! (Tom recced :D) this work is a masterpiece waiting to be hung in the Louvre. :P You RULE, Jules!

I HEART it! :P
ReachIntoTheSky chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aww! This was so sweet! Its cuteness meter is way up, Jules! *g* :P

I loved these lines because the metaphors are really powerful:

nd after a week, Remus would be just another half-eaten ice cream cone melting in the garbage. Like an ice sculpture that was liquefying and ready to be wheeled back into the ocean, never to rise above those torrents of waves again.

I thought this was hilarious:

“If you’re not prepared to look stupid then nothing great is going to ever happen to you. A true Marauder’s words.” Sirius said firmly.

No one pushes away Sirius Black... XP I wouldn't. *g*

Wonderful story, Julie! Recommending to friends!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »