Reviews for Finding Time
SSMinos chapter 3 . 10/13
I loved this, is amazing story, verdaderamente buena y me puso bastante en tensiĆ³n, el final fue muy duro y le dio un toque perfecto a todo.
FurrowStorm chapter 3 . 3/10
Holy crap... what a twist ending. I did not expect Fox to end up doing that.
Nice story though, it kept me hooked, and managed to get me to show any emotion at all, especially at the twist ending.
PaleAngel90 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Intense, what happened to Wolf when Fox checked him?, did he went blind?
PaleAngel90 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Interesting chapter
Kirito Nagasaki chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
The feels are geeting me. T_T
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Why Fox had to kill Wolf? Why? Both of them could survived. Why Wolf had to die? I can't understand why Fox killed Wolf. Please, make an alternate ending where both of them live. :'(
wolf mccloud chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Man. Just...Oh. Oh my god. Wolf almost made it. Fox is basically insane. Well this is a sad ending. Got anything happy? I don't want to go to bed thinking of falco, panther and krystal killing themselves. Not to mention Fox killing wolf seconds before he was rescued.
wolf mccloud chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Damn! Two people died. Krystal don't lie to Fox! Fox is finally showing his feelings about wolf, and now falcos traumatized. Stop best series ever
wolf mccloud chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is THE BEST fanfic I've ever read. Seriously.
LycanAlpha chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
The first time I read this piece, I was hoping for it to be a lemony piece of literature. What I got was a brilliant masterpiece in exquisite tragedy. I reviewed this once as a guest without a clue. I review it now as a fellow writer with a story almost completed. You inspired me to write what I do, as I had said before in my review. This work of literary art is gorgeous; the execution was flawless, the suspense was murder, and the entire piece flowed like the stroke of a brush. It is so engaging that I cried at the end. Hard. This piece was a remarkable tale of love, tragedy, and insanity. I'd use it, and did, as a remarkable piece of writing. A year ago I read this, and it's still ingrained in my mind, as yesterday a quote from a movie brought this to mind. This is a remarkable piece. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
This is a beautiful story. Well done. However, it it really killed me. These last two chapters were really really sad.I probably would not have read it had I not been entirely mesmerized by the piece's coherency. Just wish it was all like a bad dream or something. Thank you for entirely crushing my happiness, but at the same time inspiring me to write a story of my own. If I could give you any tip on writing, it would be to resolve the conflicts happily
beanoboyz chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Oh. Wow. Where to even begin? this is the first story to have ever made me cry, and this is the first time i had cried
in god knows how long. absolutely, beautifully written. 10/10
BinarySpark chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I dislike bad endings. I really do. Yet while this story leaves the sour aftertaste of death, I can only admire the way it's written. I love how you describe the characters, their emotions, what they are going through. Good job on that. You do have skill.
sonic108 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
... This... Dear god... This is the first time I've felt anything all year... This is the first time in a long,long time I cried. Not even counting the fact I've NEVER cried because of a story. (Maybe when I was young, But I can't remember it.) Maybe it was because I could just imagen everything that happened in this story. Maybe because of that one line. ("I suppose if you have nothing else to accept besides death, it seems almost natural. We've been innately trained our whole lives to accept things as they come, whether good or bad. Once you eliminate everything else from your life besides that one constant of death then... well... is there really any other choice?") You might be thinking what the heck I'm talking about. I can't blame you. Lets just say I've become accepting of death as well. Lets just say... I've been threw a lot of hardships in my life. To the point of becoming emotionless. (Therpy much?) Even so... This. This fic. I don't know if I should thank you or not. But I'm glad I read it. (At lest I think I'm glad...) So ... Thanks. Thanks a lot. I'm going to remember this fic for a long, long time.
guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Wow...I know this story was posted a long time ago so you might not see this...but that was REALLY good!Very emotional,GREAT story