Reviews for Weak
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow. That's hardly enough to describe how beautiful this was :) it brought tears to my eyes and everything. Kudos!

xox Sacha
WJEvans chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This was beautifully sad. Sawyerlife
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Heh! I thought the same thing about Kate thinking that about Aaron, pretending sometimes that he's hers and Sawyers. Good one shot
kt2785 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was really good. I definitely thought you did a great great job. There's just one little tiny problem that doesn't really matter, but Sun wasn't on the helicopter at that point. She was still on the freighter. But other than that it was perfect!
xKatieBearx chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
i been WAITING for you to write nother story ;)

He stiffens, shifts a little and looks out over the water, and she doesn't know why she's fighting the urge to grab his arm, hold him there, whisper in his ear, “let Jack be the hero, Sawyer,” - OMG. so sad :O i only just managed to see the part of the finale where he jumped, but omg :'(

she knows he's pulled back and is once more looking at her with the most pained, loving expression anyone's ever directed her way, - god girl. tryna kill me? :'(

He'd always thought he wasn't good enough for her, that she deserved better. That Jack was the hero, and he the villain. That she was strong, and he weak. He had it all wrong.- omg :(

sawyer's the best.

he just IS. out of everyone.

specially jack. we all know it.

but he didn't have to go! :o

anyway, awesome fic! poor sawyer :O AND poor kate :O