Reviews for Thrill Me With Your Kiss
LightsPast chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
ahahha, so cute! Love these!
LightsPast chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
ROFL! Poor Ryoma!
iLOVEfuji chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
kya, fuji's such a sadistic hottie. these were adorable and hilarious 7 and 8 made me cry): they were so sad D:
Kiyu4u chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
AHA! I has found you! The evil person that stole the Thrill Pair from me and leaving me with the Pillar Pair! Well, I do love Pillar pair... But Thrill Pair's more fun to draw. xD Gwah. I'm also doing the 30 kiss but with fanart. - Your stories are so cute! I hope you'll finish all 30. D
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
awe this was soo cute
Incomprehensible chapter 11 . 2/9/2009
Haha, awwh! This is such a cute collection.

I love how you portray both of them. It's very unique - you take them, make them your own, but keep them canon. I really like it.

One thing I do have to comment about in this drabble, though, is that most American-style bathtubs are smaller than the Japanese ones, unless we're talking about the Jacuzzi-tubs, in which case, are really big. Just thought I'd point it out. That's really insignificant...

I'm really glad I decided to read these. I think you capture the moments so well... they're like snapshots of everyday life, and it's so precious because they're normal... ish.

Thank you for the read! I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for more.

Incomprehensible
Mole Skin Leather chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Can you post a chapter where the 10 things are? Hahhahahaha I want to know what fuji wrote there... Nice story... Hahaha
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
havin sex in public if fuji and ryoma did that wud be soo hott
vhevhe chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
sweet and very cute! i love it!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
aint this supposed 2 be a fuji and ryoma fanfic? not a harry potter fanfic?
liangelaguo chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
I really loved this story as well, but is it under the wrong title?
TangerineTea chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
These are wonderful :) I really feel that you've gotten the boys down as far as characterization goes. These made me smile and snicker and well up in tears, and now I long for more. Keep going, please? :D
MaraSeti05 chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
*Giggle* Funny funny! Not too unexpected that Fuji would take offense to his Ryoma handing out free kises 3

A nice laugh after the previous bittersweet moments of the previos chapters. Balance is good; not everything is always light and happy, but too much dark and angst can get depressing!

Love your one-shots, I look forward to more! If more are planned :)
MaraSeti05 chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
Gya! Now you've killed off Fuji!

Poor poor Ryoma...these last couple of chapters, so sad! Not all stories can have happy endings after all, but still looking forward to the brighter and more cheery snippets of the Fuji and Ryoma relationship.
MaraSeti05 chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
Nya! So short, but so sad! Hard to imagine anything ever bringing down the tennis rookie. Of any death, I think Ryoma's would hit home the hardest amongst the Seigaku crowd. Not only was he the youngest member, he was also one of the most captivating; it was hard to take your eyes off of him when he was on the courts, and his growth and improvement was something else to witness.

No more Ryoma? That would be a very harsh reality. Poor Syusuke.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »