Reviews for Think the Dancer Mad
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Loved this story XD
I lost track of some of the things going on in the middle of the tale, but what a fantastic conclusion. Very peaceful.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
D This basic premise was used in Stargate Universe!
Cyanica chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Wow. That was totally amazing. And slightly confusing in an awesome way. :D

Tropicwhale chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Wow, beautiful title and compelling story. I love the switch in perspective from Sheppard to McKay halfway through so that the end is questionable. I had to reread the story twice to attempt a clearer understanding. I can't tell if it's McKay having a hallucination about getting what he want or if he's actually getting what he wants. It's very frustrating but in a good way. Good job. It's one of the better fics I've read in over a year and a very interesting concept. I hope you continue writing. You have a real gift for it.

Tropic
Flash Foreward chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Well, I finally read it :D (More than a bit late, but that's besides the point). Now, you prolly know that I don't know the fandom (yet, that will eventually be remedied and, when it is, I'll probably reread this).

I'm basically speechless. This is just so brilliantly crafted and beautiful. The writing is superb, the emotions are so intense and real. It's all so wonderful! I'm really glad I read it! I love the ending, it brought a smile to my face.

The bit with Rodney hallucinating about John was probably my favourite part. It's so intense and sad (and then comes the ending, which I'm still grinning about). Again: wonderful, wonderful work!
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Very well written story. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you.