Reviews for The Best Designs Are Done By Damage
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow, this is so sad, but it's a beautiful kind of sad. The saddest part is that both Ienzo and Aeleus know the results are not going to be good, but decide to go through with it anyway, because it's better than being alone. The speech Aeleus gives Ienzo is heartbreaking as well as the one Ienzo gives Ansem.

I also like your take on how their ranking is based on the order in which they gave into the darkness. It does make sense that way.

Great job with this story.
Sapphire and Gold chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
T_T

Crying first thing in the morning over your fic. It was really good.
Amethyst98 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh.. My ..Gosh...

I can totally see Ienzo saying that to Ansem. You described everything perfectly! Very nice story (even though it was sad) :D
SoulEaterMARLuver chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
This has been a very destinic-sad fanfic and I enjoyed it. I'm a newly converted Zexion fan and I'd like to know more about his past and you've helped give me an understanding. Thank you and I must say, Organization Thirteen is pretty cool.
UchihaHakura64 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This is an amazing story. The tale is so pleasing to read, to know that Zexion both had a choice and didn't have a choice. I love Lexaeus's speech because he's always so silent. It's good to hear him speak such inspirational words. I don't think he was out of character at all. I portrayed him the same way in my fic. :)

No one was out of character, which is really hard to do, so great job. Overall, this was just a sweet and wonderful story about Zexion's past. I loved it.
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
It's so sad... yet it makes so much sense. Ienzo was a nice kid, he did have his whole life ahead of him, but what is life without your family? Xehanort decided for them.

Everything you've said here makes perfect sense. It couldn't have been by age. I agree, Vexen's the oldest. Oldest by far. It can't be by age. So that means it's either how long they'd been apprentices, or the order that they gave themselves to the darkness.

Thank you for giving Elaeus a nice part. Sure, we never got to know him, but people making him out to be a monster is just wrong. Hence why I made him nice in Hello, Axel! (chapter 11 of which will hopefully be here tomorrow). Just because people are quiet doesn't mean that they think they're better than you or anything, it means they value words and don't like to waste them. I was like that a lot when I was younger, and in reality I still am.

Brilliant. Anything Nomura reveals about the beginnings of the Organization now is in my mind null and void. This is how it actually happened... at least in my world.

-Kiki