Reviews for Ripple
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
Please right more!
ThEnAmEsGiGi chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
Wow, this chapter was amazing! I can't believe Bella's anger and everything. What I really don't understand though is why Bella is one of a kind, she seemed like a normal newborn. Anyway, I can't wait for you to update this again, its a great story! I feel bad for Bella, even for Edward, but I could understand where Bella is coming from. The question is whats going to happen between the wolves, Victoria and the raper who tortured her. Please UPDATE!
Itsreallyannoyingicantdelete chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
Aw, this story is so sad! Sad, but really good. Can't wait for more! Good luck with your classes.

Love,

Is
gdshgsfhdfhd chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
3 This story is spectacular! Please keep the chapters coming; I am dying to know what happens next!
luvinJazz chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
That was a great chapt.!LOVE angry bella, hope she keeps giving them hell for a while. Plz update more often.
JMaire chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
JACOB had it rough? FUCK Jacob Black.
JMaire chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Damn you, Alice. It IS Edward's fault. Stop coddling him! Stop saying it's not his fault!
JMaire chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
Rosalie? DIE, you fucking BITCH! Your DAMNED family RUINED Bella's life. She went through worse than you did, you SELFISH FUCKING COW!

As for Edward, he is beneath contempt. As are Alice and Jasper. Blaming BELLA for anything. Calling HER selfish.

How DARE they even speak to her? They need to GROVEL at her feet, the selfish BASTARDS!
ShiroFlake chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
I hated when Edward left. They left her !

I HATE EDWARD ! Bastard. They need to die, Jacob and him.

Please hurry up with next chapter.
Sinning on a Sunday chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
Wow, lol Bella's nuts, I love ur story. Update soon :)
icefang7 chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
wow! really good! thanks and i can't wait for more!
edwardbabymomma chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
Bella is really difficult, but I'm glad Alice told her what would happen if she left. I hope Edward can make her see or believe.
TwilightFanInIllinois chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
I love this story so much. I hope you haven't given up on ever returning to it. :)
ThEnAmEsGiGi chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
oh wow! Please update as soon as possible! I just love your stories and this one after a bit of re-reading has got me hooked all over again! Update!
XxBeckiixX chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
This Fan fic is amazing

I can't wait for more. :)