Reviews for Forever Love
itachilover292 chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Awesome
cathyscloud9 chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
i really like your story. are you going to update it?
pixikooki95 chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
You should keep this story going what happens after that do Kakashi and Arune have another kid? And what about Shouri and Suki will they end up being in love when their older? And most importantly why did you stop there I really wanted the story to keep going please. :,(
ninfrida chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
This is such an awesome story please update soon I love it !
invisible-gurl chapter 11 . 2/25/2010
damn i always knew that yasuo was a jackass... yay for kakashi being back... poor arune... and shourai... T_T... great job and plz update soon
dizzydani666 chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Hebi-Hawk
dizzydani666 chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
CaitlinTierney chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
Ding Dong the Witch is dead,never never wanna see her again.

hehe finally! the bastard Yasuo deserves a chidori up his ass.
mydeadlylover chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
wow, finally an update! nice chapter, btw. Yasuo finally got what he deserves from Kakashi san!
MizzRKOANIMALCENA chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
U NEED 2 FINISH THIS STORY NO MATTER WAT!DO U HERE ME OTHERWISE HIEI, YOUKO, TOUYA, AND KOURAN WILL BE PAYING U A VISIT*_*
fujikaya chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
Ok, first of all, I don't care if there was barely romance or that it was super short! Amazingly, I'm happy, no overjoyed at the fact that you decided to upload! You do not know what kind of boring life I have. This is one of the only things in life that actually keeps me going telling myself, one day, SOMEONE will upload! Anyways, thank you! I don't really like the revenge plot though... Plus, I don't want Shourai to wear a mask... Sorry, random thoughts! Another thing, if Naruto's there, is Suki and Hinata there too? Well, sorry for babbling but I haven't read in a while so... Thanks again!

-Fujikaya
Amber pheonix gurl chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
wow, school, weddings, AND work, i can hardly live with just school!
WickedScientist chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
poor Shourai walking in on his parents... that would be traumatizing. Great chapter, I can't wait until they take Yasuo down! Hope you update soon.

Grim Goodbye
animechick247 chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
Poor Shourai, he's going to be scarred for life.
Amber pheonix gurl chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
wow...how old is the poor kid again? aw i wanna know what happens to him when he finds otu about "it" haha, cant wait to read!