Reviews for Our Eyes shall never lose the light
niyahhill13 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
i read this story once a loved then i forget were it was i been looking for this story for monthes
C. Buggs chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Please Plaese Plaese Make this a real story! I love the begining!
Lost in the Shadow chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
You forgot something when naming Mizuki.

The name "Mizuki" in Japan is usually the proper gramatical form of "Mitsuki", which is Mi - beautiful, and Tsuki - moon.

Your way is also correct, but as a name, Mizuki is usually written with those kanji.

Basically, people in japan would say the name was unusual because of the kanji it's written with, even though it's a very common Japanese name, and indisiguishable when said.
NeuviemeCiel chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
What ? A oneshot ? NOWAY !

Duh, you should write more ! I want more of destructed Konoha !

But, if it happens to not be a oneshot it will be kinda fun to know more about the battle and all... Or.. something like that... Who killed Tsunade ? :O What happed to Naruto ? They back in the village... I guest... And all the others...

And, "Hebigakure"... Would it be more Takagakure ? He rename his team and he hate Orochimaru so... Anyway... Just me saying...
fuckingbitchplease chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
damn, very creative. hell yeah id make that into a story, yo you need to keep me posted for when the next chapter is comin out, anyway just thought id give you some props, well done, pce