Reviews for Best
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This made me wanna cry D: Aww. But I aggree with Spencer. The best for her would be with Freddie :P (we all know who i ship _) good job!
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
intense i love stories where spencer is intense like this cause thats so not him
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow, I just left a freakishly long review, so I'm beat. Well, I'll do my best. :)

Overall, great story. :D And why would anyone hurt you? If the reader doesn't like Spam, then don't read it! (Common sense, dur...)

Lots of fluff, but I guess it's still REALLY GREAT. :D

Oh, who am I kidding? I loved it! I think I can officially say that I love this couple! I really liked this story, but I just wish it was longer!
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wowie that was very good so sad but romantic adn beautyfull to i love it you ar a very good writer
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
wow. this is really emotional
Monsterchild chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Sad but amazing writing
PigSlay chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Aww... that's so sad. Why can't they be together though? Is Spencer... d ying?

Anyway, great job. Such amazing angst.
youdon'tunderstandineedpie chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
That was probablly the most devasting thing ever...*tears*
porkeepine chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I'm ecstatic to find a fellow Spam believer :D

Great story! I hope you write more like this...

x sami
dontforgetmyvitaball chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I love the angsty-ness of this one!
daisy617 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I like it. very angsty but i definitely see it happening between them because of their age difference and all. great job!
SSG Michael B Jackson chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I like this particular story. It's very short, but also very to the point, I think; and hence pretty realistic. Given Sam developing feelings for Spencer (and it's amazing the people you can develop feelings for despite age differences) I can see something like this happening.

Now, of course the old cliche about younger brothers getting turned on by their older sister's girl friends is perfectly true but it can definitely happen in reverse as well. That's not to say that all of us older men are a bunch of pedophilic creeps, but a man has to be mostly dead not to notice an attractive female, no matter whether he has a few years on her or not. So it doesn't surprise me at all that Spencer would be attracted to Sam.

On the other side of the fence, I guess it's not at all uncommon for younger women to become attracted to older men, especially men with whom they've been friends for a long while. Given all of that, I can understand the chemistry there.

But I can also understand Spencer's reaction; after you've known someone like that for so long, when you can remember a person as a little kid, it's kind of hard to just suddenly accept their ascendance to womanhood, especially if they've set their sights on you!

That's a sensation that just makes you feel dirty, especially as you can't help being at least a little bit attracted to this brand new sexual being who's suddenly right in front of you. Fortunately, it looks like Spencer is responsible enough to keep himself in check, and hopefully Sam will take an experience like this for what it's worth.

It's generally better to wait a little while on those kinds of things and tackle them once you have your life on some kind of an even keel rather than rushing in. That's how you avoid being the single mom living in an old single-wide in a crappy trailer park with 5 kids and no possibilities.

Anywho, good story; made me think a lot and managed to get a lot across despite the length. That in itself is a talent, BTW; getting what you have to say across in as few words as possible.

SSG Nichael B. Jackson

"Punish the guilty and keep the innocent nervous!"
OpheliaBarker chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
that was so sad...i loved it...great story dude
xxravenxxforeverxx chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
WOW THAT WAS SO SAD.

BUT I DONT GET WHY CANT THEY BE TOGETHER.

I DONT GET THAT BUT IT IS STILL RLY SAD.
Sk8erGal1208 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008